Thoughts on UFO disclosure?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I personally would welcome the idea, but we are taught and shown as aliens being invaders "here to destroy the world" who rape women and steal there children and abduct people at night to do odd experements on them. There is ZERO good media reflected on ET's and such forth a revealing that they are in fact real i believe would cause mass panic cause now all of these Story's and movies will pop into peoples minds and cause Chaos thinking little green men from mars are going to bowl with our monuments. There is nothing to gain in the reveling of ET's so it will never be done on our own accord only on there's, and there are far to many powerful organizations here on earth that will prevent the reveling of ET's to happen despite the request of the people.

But assuming they did reveal them self's and proclaim they are here for peace and to help us evolve and to join the other civilizations in the stars, i firmly believe they would be met with hostility due to what we are fed through media, people don't have a mind of there own and arent willing to accept the possibility that "Hey maybe these guys are here to help" Hell i know half of my friends refuse to believe there is even anything out there besides us, so all of a sudden we got ships floating in our sky's and ET's in the news i think it would cause Chaos. We're not open enough as a civilization to accept them yet, heck we may never be until our mindset as a whole changes.

The way I see it is alien ET's have made a bad name for themselves. So I suppose you could shoot them with no questions asked. As far as I know, there are no laws protecting them. That would be news if there were.

BlastTyrant

I personally would welcome the idea, but we are taught and shown as aliens being invaders "here to destroy the world" who rape women and steal there children and abduct people at night to do odd experements on them. There is ZERO good media reflected on ET's and such forth a revealing that they are in fact real i believe would cause mass panic cause now all of these Story's and movies will pop into peoples minds and cause Chaos thinking little green men from mars are going to bowl with our monuments. There is nothing to gain in the reveling of ET's so it will never be done on our own accord only on there's, and there are far to many powerful organizations here on earth that will prevent the reveling of ET's to happen despite the request of the people.

But assuming they did reveal them self's and proclaim they are here for peace and to help us evolve and to join the other civilizations in the stars, i firmly believe they would be met with hostility due to what we are fed through media, people don't have a mind of there own and arent willing to accept the possibility that "Hey maybe these guys are here to help" Hell i know half of my friends refuse to believe there is even anything out there besides us, so all of a sudden we got ships floating in our sky's and ET's in the news i think it would cause Chaos. We're not open enough as a civilization to accept them yet, heck we may never be until our mindset as a whole changes.

The way I see it is alien ET's have made a bad name for themselves. So I suppose you could shoot them with no questions asked. As far as I know, there are no laws protecting them. That would be news if there were.
Just like Guns have made a bad name for them selfs, and Minoritys have made a bad name for them selfs, We hear only the bad never the good. I have read and heard of MANY cases of People being Adbucted and Illnesses and injurys being fixed and takin care of. Media only Airs the Negative we only hear the negative never the positive.

TnWatchdog

just to throw gas on a fire I'll play along here
it would seem to me that the event of full public statement would be the perfect chance to have evry person on the planet rounded up and given a blood test and chipping. thus the new world order begins.. no more money, as we now are all marked for work and play.... no mark no play in todays world.. only pockets of folks would be left outside of the main stream of society. rewards offered for turning in the aliens..
Sometimes a "far fetched" idea could come to pass. No, man can't fly like a bird...land on the moon, are you crazy? I believe to get the mark going there needs to be an event the affects the whole world, at one time. Oh, by the way I think my neighbors are aliens and maybe my Ex...lol

BlastTyrant

I do not think that governments know as much as they would like about aliens. They know "some" things; and have captured infiltrators already that are observing here. but even through those captures they know very very little. Everything else is only guesses until the aliens decide to make official contact. I have a feeling its close though.

Everything else is simply conspiracy theory; there have been very FEW established facts. Even in my research and investigation I have uncovered a tiny fraction of the bigger picture. And I could still wrong.