Tibetan Monk Remote Views 2012

Judge Bean

Re: Tibetan Monk Remote Views 2012

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"QuantumLeap\")</div>
I think it all boils down to the Goverment and what THEY have planned. I have a almost 3 year old little boy and to keep hearing of a nuclear war breaking out in the near future rips me hard. I wouldn't want anybody to go through something so horrible. Does the goverment realize if a nuclear war happens thats pretty much all she wrote?[/b]

The government of the U.S. is just about the only entity that has continuously and continually considered and reconsidered, figured and reconfigured the nuclear holocaust; and has furthermore designed computer programs just in order to compile a library of scenarios involving the end of the world and collapse of the social order by means of natural and nuclear disaster, revolution, global depression, another world war, etc.

It is just because the government has such a thorough foreknowledge of the consequences that it rationally regards nuclear war as a possibility. Moreover, the U.S. government has a complete plan and equipped facilities for a contingent, provisional transfer of power to a select survivor elite. The bunkers and laptops are already set up.

Just this year, following the election, the Department of Defense has taken over the domestic emergency team that surrounds the president and squirrels him away in the event of an attack. This team of military special police and secret agents protected Bush at the inaugural and provided security for the public events. They are also in charge of the bunkers for the provisional government.

The people? The people were told a few years ago that plans were in place to have everyone evacuate to designated rural communities, where they might protect themselves, according to FEMA, by digging holes and throwing doors over them, then have a volunteer shovel a few feet of dirt on top.

In general, the conduct of the elites governing America and now the world demonstrates that they don't really have too many qualms about mass disaster, including the exhaustion of world fuel supplies and rainforests, almost as though they know something the average person doesn't. Many of them have contingency plans like the Senate and president and Pentagon; no doubt the percentage of billionaires likely to perish in a nuclear holocaust is much lower than the percentage of, say, janitors or sales associates.

So, yes, they do know the consequences, and no, they don't care.

CaryP

Again, very well said. No, I don't think the PTB give a rat's ass about us '"common folk" so long as "they" get to survive whatever comes our way. Thanks for your enormous contribution here Paul.

Cary

StarLord

The thing to remember during a time like that is to bring a few bags of marshmellos. May as well have a bit of fun before it gets bad.

PyRo99

I'll bring the chocolate and Graham Crackers so we can make Smores.

Aye, 7 years of waiting, I wonder what the world can conjure up in 7 years. Could be interesting to say the least.

Thats also 7 years that we can eradicate WWIII from happening.

Daboga75

Yeah, but if there is to be wwiii by 2010 or 2012, all the pieces are already in place.

PyRo99

Nothing is predetermined. I repeat, Nothing is Predetermined.

We can still change WWIII

StarLord

Agreed, nothing is Set in stone. We do have a choice in the matter and it's not too late to steer in a different direction.

PyRo99

That would be the problem.

How do we steer a ship that is capsizing? I know of one way, but while its plausible, it is not fathomed by the 'big guys'.

And I don't know that many Tibetan Monks to be wrong, and I don't think they lie. So they have nothing to gain out of this, really.

Funny, the Governments of the world won't listen to it, but they also are practioners in the Military and Intelligence Agencies of Remote Viewing.

StarLord

It would be wise to teach your friends how to stay positive and how to bail water....