Tibetan Monk Remote Views 2012

WonderBread

Re: Tibetan Monk Remote Views 2012

When I think of remote viewing, I wonder should it really be called TV viewing. I can usually see the remote, except when my husband is hoarding it. It is more interesting to me to view the TV. I usually use the remote to change a channel. I assumed that in Tibet they could do this too. However, from the article it seemed as if this was new concept or something. Maybe they don't have cable there or can't get satelite. Here where I am I don't have 2012 channels. I only have 60 or so. But I do have favorite shows at 8:12 pm that is like 2012 I think. I have never been good at military time. Do monks watch TV?

WonderBread

darkbreed

WonderBread: Here take this banana. Remember to peel it first :)

Maybe you should try a new approach, like either ask some questions that could educate you some about the topics we are discussing instead of coming with alot of nonsense, or just go watch that TV so we don't have to see your nonsense.

Tenshi

I was hoping London will win the bid to host the 2012 Olympics. Now I hope Paris wins it - cos if something catastrophic happens in 2012, then the Olympics won't go ahead. How annoying for the French that would be.

Also, didn't the Mayans predict the end of the world in 2012? The Mayans believed in 5 "worlds", each one lasting thousands of years. We are now in the 5th and final "world" and, according to the Mayan calendar, the date of the end of the 5th world is 2012, when translated into our calendar.

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"WonderBread\")</div>
When I think of remote viewing, I wonder should it really be called TV viewing. I can usually see the remote, except when my husband is hoarding it. It is more interesting to me to view the TV. I usually use the remote to change a channel. I assumed that in Tibet they could do this too. However, from the article it seemed as if this was new concept or something. Maybe they don't have cable there or can't get satelite. Here where I am I don't have 2012 channels. I only have 60 or so. But I do have favorite shows at 8:12 pm that is like 2012 I think. I have never been good at military time. Do monks watch TV?

WonderBread[/b]

WonderBread,

I've read all of your posts so far. This is not the place to pick a fight or harass members with you brand of sarcasm. We're a friendly place. You want to play troll, try anomalies.net. They'll shred your ass real quick. You'll just get banned here. Start playing nice or find yourself on the outside looking in.

Cary

KiraSjon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
WonderBread,

I've read all of your posts so far. This is not the place to pick a fight or harass members with you brand of sarcasm. We're a friendly place. You want to play troll, try anomalies.net. They'll shred your ass real quick. You'll just get banned here. Start playing nice or find yourself on the outside looking in.

Cary[/b]

What he said! ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Hearte\")</div>
Anyway, seems kind of an odd coincidence that practically every end of the world type prediction I've heard is supposed to happen in that time period. [/b]

Very freaky, indeed. Mayans, Bible Code, The Kali Yuga, Age of Aquarius...what next?

StarLord

Actually, I think it's Alyxander come back to visit us, the humor is just like his.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zoomerz\")</div>
Come on Harte....a little help here???? hehehehe

JOKE!!! It's a JOKE!!

Z-[/b]

I thought the world came to an end New Year's Day 2000 AD. You mean I can come out of this bunker now?

Harte

Zoomerz

Oh....well.....yeah. I viewed 2 Jan 2000 a few weeks ago and forgot to tell ya....My bad!

:p

Z-

binary

It makes sense to me Sharon,

I've been feeling muchos wierd since I gradutated from University a year ago and, in fact, I have always felt a kind of presence or have always assumed - since childhood - that there is something proceeding along with me. I expect this is the way most Christians feel when they think about god. ANyway, my life is really taking some bizarre turns that began to take shape while I was in Univ., and it just hasn't stopped. I always feel like I shouldn't be talking about it and I've hinted at what I'm doing and have even explained it in detail to my closest family members. Anyway, I heard about this Tibetan monk over 2 months ago, and by this time it just made sense what was being said. I've seen some wierd stuff in the sky myself, and whatever their business is here, they've gotta know SOMEthing about what's going on here.
As far as world powers becoming polarized and getting extremely upset at one another. It should come as no surprise to anyone who is keeping a running tab on things. Just look at the Daily Show's coverage of the Religious right in the STates (no offense to any of you who may happen to be religious right.) Okay that's a rant that I can't start on.

Anyway, I hope what I end up doing will lead to some change of some kind, it looks like I have no choice BUT to do it. Sorry to be mysterious, but I've gotta keep the hand that I've been dealt to myself for now - hopefully IT gets played before I do. Anyway it's nice to finally see a forum kicking this stuff around. *sigh* nice to finally be able to talk anonymously about this stuff.

B.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Time Rider\")</div>
There seems to be a collective force- an awareness that many feel today- that some thing is coming that will change humanity and the world forever.
A type of evolution.

I've felt it since I was a little girl and it's amazing that with all that is happening politically and with the environment, those in positions to help either just don't GET IT or they're too greedy to see the damage.

I hope that makes sense.

Sharon[/b]