Tibetan Monk Remote Views 2012

PyRo99

Re: Tibetan Monk Remote Views 2012

Yeeha.

I'd still more or less like to prevent it rather than try and prepare.

StarLord

Always be prepared. Every thing is possible. Anything can happen.

Fail To Prepare, Prepare To Fail

PyRo99

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Always be prepared. Every thing is possible. Anything can happen.

Fail To Prepare, Prepare To Fail[/b]

While this is very true Star, I believe we also need to take action.

You can't just sit there and hope and pray (Well you can), but you won't see results unless a whole bunch of people get behind the cause. And did you see it hit Mainstream news? I sure as hell didn't.

Plus, its going to take people from other countries as well. If Hildabeast wins office in 2008, then sad to say were screwed. We do not need to continue the trend of Democrats and Republicans in office, there needs to be a "new" dawning of Politics in the American Government.

However, there are restrictions, because everyone assumes that Republicans/Democrats should be the ones in office. Personally, if there is either in 2012, I'll be leaving the Country in 2009. It is not worth fighting for if the people are not willing. The best that We can hope for, is a revolution and a boycott, or some kind of surge of New in the American Government.

Is it fair for me to say, The White House is a bunch of assholes. Has anyone seen them prove other wise? I try and keep my mind open, about the White House, actually not trying to screw us all over. I would gladly bow my head in defeat, should they prove me wrong. Fact of the matter remains, they have not even acknowledged the fact that there is a growing conspirators.

I've heard Conservatives, bitch and moan about how, its disgusting that NYC is basically a conspiracist city. Who resides in there? The Mafia? And doesn't the mafia tend to know a lot? And it also happend in their own backyard, I believe they should have the right whom to choose competent, and their descisons for presidency. Saying that they are wrong for turning their backs on Bush, is outrageous, and ridiculous. I've turned my back on Bush, does that mean I'm a Traitor to the country?

Or maybe its the fact that I can go past the smoke and mirrors that the Bush administration has produced. He won a second Term, Whats next? Economic failure, more wars, another attack? What in the holy hell has the Department of Homeland Security done? How is the Dept. of Homeland Security going to protect US, from World War III. Do they not care so much as to think of the actions of what they are doing?

Do they not see that they are policing every god damned nation in the world? It isn't our place to dictate what form of Government the Iraqi's should have, nor the Afghani's. We bitch/moan about how much tyranny is, and yet we allow it to stand on our home.

As far as I'm concerned, if people don't awaken by 2007, I'm gone in 2008/9. I'm not going to stay in a country that is capsizing faster than the Titanic. As redundant as everything that I am saying, there is NOTHING being done to protect us. Where is this so called threat of terrorism?

Have we not basically taken action, which justifies what they are doing? Is it wrong to say, that the American Govt. is justifying the "Jihad" that has been launched on us? Low and behold, nobody cares to remeber what we did in the Middle East for nearly what, fifty-five years now?

Where is the Jesus of this era? How would the whole word have died in between 0 AD and 30 AD? We are brinking World Wide Destruction, and yet there isn't a Jesus saving us all. Perhaps this time, the power of saving us all has been bestowed in us. Perhaps we are not too be saved.

Maybe Extra-Terrestrials will come and save the day, but would that not be pathetic? That we have to be saved by an outside force because we cannot control our own paths, and keep them away from destruction? That tells a lot about us, that none of us 'think' we can make a difference, that we have to reside our power in some being that is just as powerful as the rest of us.

There is no Jesus this time, and we are nearing the "time". And I figure, We've got 2 years to make a difference, and make a dent. And hopefully come to terms with the friggin' world and protect everyone from making the worst descion they can make.

There Rant Over.

Pyro

Harte

I have seen several predictions of gloom that are supposed to occur between 2010 and 2015. One in particular (and the first I read about) was that an asteroid or comet would strike the earth in 2011. The seer had heard it from ET, who btw is supposed to come here and intervene then. Read this one in the papers back in the early 70's.

I think there were official predictions of the collapse of the world economy in the early 2010's, made by folks basing their calculations on population growth, known oil reserves, crop sizes etc.

I know that I have read of at least two other disastrous things that should occur sometime in the early 2010's, just don't exactly recall what they were.

Anyway, seems kind of an odd coincidence that practically every end of the world type prediction I've heard is supposed to happen in that time period.

Harte

darkbreed

In the end, only time will tell, and only those who are there will know. It will be interesting nevertheless to see if any of the major predictions are coming true. I've had my own visions through remote viewing, or rather out of body experiences / astral projection. I can't really say I wish what I saw to come true though, hopefully my mind was just too affected by various doomsayers at the time

StarLord

Pyro, would you agree that convincing your representatives that they may not have a job next term might be more effective than going to the capitol and waving signs and making noise?

PyRo99

Already ahead of you there Star.

I'm still awaiting my reply. I'm sure it'll be stoic to the point of no return.

StarLord

If you could manage to get tens of folks in your area to write to your representatives, and they could get hundreds of folks to write to their representatives, and those could get thousands to write and..........

That would work. As you know, it takes that first voice to start the avalanche, make sure you are at the top when you start, away from the edge.

BubbuClinton

I have a little different take on 2012. I was thinking about the writings of Fulcanelli. For those of you not aware of Fulcanelli, he or they are an anonymous writer(s) that write about the secret knowledge of the Cathedrals in Europe. There is one particular cross that is in Hendaye, France that is thought to have a deep message regarding 2012. Fulcanelli was thought to be an alchemist that is interested in preserving ancient knowledge from the time before the Iron age. Ancient knowledge from before the dawn of written history.

Ok, here is the theory in rough detail. The cross symbolizes the universe or galaxy. It can be divided into 4 quadrants. It takes 6500 years to pass through a quadrant. Each quadrant is symbolized by an eclipse of the center of the galaxy with the Sun. We see this event as an alignment of the center of the galaxy roughly the line or stars between Taurus and Scorpio. The eclipse occurs when this line rises directly east on the day of the winter solstice. In other words. If you will see Taurus rise from the horizon followed by the line and then Scorpio on Dec. 21st.

This event aligns like this in 2012. It only happens every 6500 years. This event then establishes a new cycle. The last cycle that happened 6500 years ago was the beginning of the Iron Age and roughly the beginning of Man's written History on earth be they (MAN) put here by Alien, DNA Manipulation, Evolution or God.

I am a Lord or the Rings fan, and Tolkien of course placed Middle Earth about 6500 years ago at the last such event. As you recall the story, the age of middle earth (Magic) passed with the Elves and Wizards leaving and the age of Man (Technology) dawning with the return of the King. I have always seen these books as pure fantasy, but of course Tolkien and Vaugner thought them as ancient legends, and of course Hitler (of whom I am not a fan) considered the Ring story as truth and an integral part of his occult practice, the whole Arian race and pure stuff. My point is not the truth of the matter, it is more of the coincidence of the change of cycles. I am not an astrologer and have never practice it, however, it is my understanding that we are leaving the time of Taurus or war and Iron Technology and moving to, as the song from the 60's says, the age of Aquarius, Spirituality, Love.

I would like to know more from serious astrologers out, what the age of Aquarius is really suppose to symbolize. It would make sense that there would be a lot wars and rumor of wars at the end of the period of the age of war, because things don't like to change. Man am I sounding New Age. Zoomerz will get a kick out of this.

It would make sense that the Mayan calendar would mark this particular crossing with calendar. Anciently, Astrology played a huge part in the lives and religions of man all over the Earth. Early, Christianity use a lot of Astrological symbols, such as the New star marking the birth of Christ. Some feel the story of the 3 wiremen were actually symbolizing the 3 stars in Orion's belt rising on the winter solstice rising marking the rebirth of the Sun 3 days later in northern latitudes where the sun disappears for 3 days. Egyptians had Horace (Orion) being born like this. There are numerous examples everywhere.

I just found this interesting and wonder about this event. I know this particular thread is about remote viewing and 2012, however, if there are others out there with this knowledge I would like to hear it. John Titor said when asked about 2012 that there was something supernatural that he would not comment on other than saying think biblical.

I look forward to a discussion.

Bubbu

StarLord

You know, it could well be that the Mayans figured two things when it came to their calandar. First, it's so simple it has to be true(occams razor and all) when the end of the calalbar came, why they would just make a new one. Second, just because it's the 'end of the age' does not necessarily mean that it's the end of the planet and the life on it. What's missing of course is the Mayans themselves or heck, even just one to explain what it was they were thinking rather than what poeple 'think' the hyroglyphics meant.

Imagine the fun stuff that would come about if a thousand or two years from now, Double Dutch and Pig Latin surfaced and scholars tried to link it to some logical 'meanings' or messages.

True Bubbu, the positions of the stars and constelations through the various seasons were fact. You could erect monstrous stone observatories (Stonehenge) to be just as exact as a chronometer (well, almost + - 24 hours) Not shabby for those without qtz crystals or fancy gearwork.