Time loop

personBinthiscase

At times with natural timeloops the exit isn't at the end but shifts each loop. If you missed its occurring tracking it down is hard. You will need to keep an eye out for any sort of 'double-time' happening. Remnants of exits and signs of new ones based on their direction of travel in relation to your movement within the temporal loop.

Not sure if this is the case with a man-made loop. Further testing would be needed. Any readings from a new loop would be best.

ZeoEmeraude

Ok. So a time loop eh? A new one for me to be sure. I loved Groundhog Day.... So if I'm getting this straight...if you post pics of the device...(which I'm assuming you don't have) your loop resets. If you so much as take a shit in anything other than a toilet...the loop resets...Well that screws up my lottery dreams for sure... IF you truly seek the help of us here...then you'd post us those pics or some details that only we, the trusted members of this community can access...and let your loop reset. When it does..come back here and ask us again. Reset. Keep doing this until your divergence is saturated with us helping you. Eventually, we will get the message in either 2011 or onward...but we will get the message nonetheless. Now, if you reply with some "that won't work shit" then I will have to call your claims a hoax....Remember it never hurts to try...and since you have a lot of time on your hands...then ya need to think outside of the box bub. I have been a member here since before your "loop" began...as have other Senior Members. Get in touch..in the past. I will check my messages...and we will see.

D-V1

I can try to do this, after all, i think that it's too late for trying to do anything in the current timeline, probably i just need some method to make sure that i will not lose my memories.

ZeoEmeraude

This is why you post here. Since you have already told us your situation....it is "on the record" so to speak. When you reset your loop...you will be drawn back here at some point. Now whether it is during this year or a previous year, we will still have your posts in some form. As long as you come here..you will have that memory on record. But in order to break your loop..you are going to have to post to us in 09 and every year afterward until it resets. Or...not. The choice is yours. But I am a skeptical person by nature..so remember that as you proceed. It is also imperative that you contact Senior staff here..as we are anchors in this forum. We have been here and if you send a message from the past...it will make it to us.

jimord

This is why you post here. Since you have already told us your situation....it is "on the record" so to speak. When you reset your loop...you will be drawn back here at some point. Now whether it is during this year or a previous year, we will still have your posts in some form. As long as you come here..you will have that memory on record. But in order to break your loop..you are going to have to post to us in 09 and every year afterward until it resets. Or...not. The choice is yours. But I am a skeptical person by nature..so remember that as you proceed. It is also imperative that you contact Senior staff here..as we are anchors in this forum. We have been here and if you send a message from the past...it will make it to us.
dude he will forgot his memories and get more damages, it prob happen too me as well. if he was to reset in time loop then, 1. he no longer controls his life 2. dies 3. heis bodie will keep living but without him etc. so you will never get his response in this time line, unless he remmbers before you gave that advice in the 1st place, it is impossible or damging memory. and what you say is impossible for him to do/ same as me, i have the same problems with this loop expect I don't know which year or which place etc

ZeoEmeraude

And herein lies the issue with validity. You folks come here asking for help..(and believe me when I say I have heard it all)...then when questions are posed and folks try to offer help and or advice..or just try to bust you as a hoax...what do we get....the same drivel. I call it a hoax loop. Yes, it's a never ending loop of false claimants and trolls who think that they are getting over on folks...only to realize that if you give someone enough rope, they end up hanging themselves. Take care bub.

TimeFlipper

Hi. I'm totally new here so sorry for the stupid questions, but whats a time loop?

Welcome to Paranormalis :)..
A Time-Loop is a situation where a person will undergo periods of time that are repeated and re-experienced by that person...
Ultimately the person will try to break out of that never ending circle of repeats, similar to the movie Groundhog Day, with the exception that in the movie, Bill Murray could actually make changes within that world..

Last edited: