Time loop

Tempus

Hi, i'm stuck in a time loop, from 2011 to 2019, i tried to break this loop a lot of times.
But different from the other "time loopers", i know the reason why i'm trapped, it's because of the time machine that i built before starting this loop.
I still remember of some details of the time machine, so can somebody help me?
(Also sorry for the bad english)
If true, you live forever!

alpha centauri

You are Brazilian, then you surely remember the world cups?

I cannot imagine that nothing changed. For example, other teams won the world cup? Or different results? I think the 7-1 (loss of Brazil) is not very likely in the different timelines.

I don't know if i can travel forward, as in the current time, i can't rebuild my time machine (a lot of factors prevents me from rebuilding it).
I'm know that i'm under a loop because i still remember of A LOT of different choices i made for trying to break the loop...
Almost nobody in my family belive in me...
I can't control when i'm going to go back to the start of the loop and i can't take anything back to the past.
a lot of factors prevents me from rebuilding it.

I also dont know if it is true what you say. But you can say that mental time travel or prophecies are also in the bible. Maybe they accept that something like that is possible after that.

D-V1

Yes, something is always going to change, the travel that put me on this loop probably had 1.0e-67% divergence from my original timeline, because of that, things around me may change, only not on this scale!
And about the world cup, well I did not even know it had started, because I do not really care about it (nor do I remember the other results, after all, I do not remember how it was in 2014, what to say about this one, that in my vision was 8 years ago!)

alpha centauri

And about the world cup, well I did not even know it had started, because I do not really care about it (nor do I remember the other results, after all, I do not remember how it was in 2014, what to say about this one, that in my vision was 8 years ago!)
Hm ok. Thank you for the answer.

That could be an indication that you are not in a loop and in a changing timeline.

Or do all events flipp back to your original timeline? For example one event changed and in the next loop the result is the same as in your original timeline again.
I hope you understand what I want to say.