Time Portals

J-Truthseeker

Re: Time Portals

Correct!

And it always takes doing these things "first hand" to know just for sure if they work or not. In a situation like this you either know that it's going to work or that it's not. Sure it could be a big waist of financial resources, but risk is part of the game if you have any hope in hell of finding out something for sure. It's one thing to talk about it, but it's another thing to actually do the walk, which surprisingly not very many people do, other then just setting at home on their computers. In the case of entire teams across the country now working on the same project, if one or 2 time gates actually work while the rest don't, then you know you still got something.

I'll post pics when I get them.

James Truthseeker

J-Truthseeker

OK since I see at the beginning of this topic string someone asking for a blue print on making a time portal, here are a few things I found on web sites regarding time portals. But now I just need to find away of uploading then in here as pics. OK I shall give this a try and see what happens, here goes.

OK it looks like this worked, now just click on image to view.

James Truthseeker

yesterday

Thanks for all the input. Also thanks to J-TRUTHSEEKER for the blue prints. I'm going to try to start a project on the construction and hopefully in the future be successful, and let you know.

Omega

I am curious exactly how much power can you generate to open a portal in our universe? Have you harnessed a black hole yet?

J-Truthseeker

That all depends on how much and how long you can focus your mind with an intended destination while standing in the event horizon. As far as black holes go?, you only need the zero point energy generated from a black hole which can only be tachyon and of course tachyon is universally abundant through out space-time.

MadIce

From The Skeptic:

Time travel is an impossible dream. While it is feasible in a mathematical and quantum sense, the propensity for galaxy-busting paradox makes it incredibly unlikely. As Hawking as said, the universe would somehow make time-travel impossible, because of the twisty-topsy-turvy nature of paradox.
But that doesn't stop some people.

A man named Steven Gibbs claims to have invented a working time-machine, and he's selling it on his website.

That's right, people, you can buy an honest-to-god time machine, and for just $360! He's also selling various \"reports\" on the different concepts and qualities of time travel (including a report on \"Kabalistic Numerology\") for $19.99 each.

Here's basically, in his own words and his own font, how it works:

THIS DEVICE WORKS JUST LIKE A RADIONICS MACHINE. IN OTHER WORDS, AFTER THE UNIT HAS BEEN CONNECTED TO A 11OV OUTLET, THE DIALS ON THE MACHINE ARE THEN TUNED RADIONICALLY FOR THE YEAR, MONTH, AND DAY THAT YOU WISH TO TRAVEL TO. THIS IS DONE WHILE THE TIME COILS ARE POSITIONED AROUND THE HEAD. BUT ANYHOW, AFTER THE RATES HAVE BEEN FOUND, THE UNIT IS ACTIVATED, AND THE ELECTROMAGNET IS PLACED OVER THE SOLAR PLEXUS FOR THE SPACE OF 3 MINUTES. AFTER THE TREATMENT IS OVER WITH, THE UNIT IS DEACTIVATED AND THE TIME COILS REMOVED. THE PERSON NOW FINDS A COMFORTABLE PLACE TO RELAX IN ORDER FOR THE ENERGIES TO TAKE EFFECT. IF YOU HAVE DONE EVERYTHING CORRECTLY, YOU WILL THEN BE PROJECTED TO THE YEAR, MONTH, AND DAY.

Mostly, the RESONATOR is only capable of psychic time-travel...in other words, time travel that could easily be a lot like a hallucination or lucid dream. BUT, one can travel through time physically if and only if the following conditions are met:

...YOU CAN USE THE HYPER-DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR FOR PHYSICAL TIME TRAVEL, BUT ONLY WHEN ACTIVATED OVER A NATURAL GRID POINT, OR IN A PLACE WHERE UFO'S ARE SIGHTED.

Yep, I wish I could be surprised to read that, but after two years of this crap, I really can't be.

There is also a long, rambling interview with Mr. Gibbs in which he discusses the Greys, MiBs, alien abductions and the New World Order.

There are two possibilities here; Mr. Gibbs is either a certified psychotic, with delusions that would scare H.P. Lovecraft, or he's a convincing fraud with a lot of time in the occult section of the library. Either way, you'll have to make that deduction yourself. But please, if you can, tell us if he's joking...[/b]
Here's an article about Dr. Albert Abrahms, Radionics and his other quack practices:

Dr. Albert Abrams and the E.R.A. by Ken Raines.

That site contains the following quotes:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"\"Scientific American]The electronic technique has been conceived by a master mind. It is far more intricate and ironclad than medical fads of the past. It deals with a new form of energy which, we are told, cannot be detected by the physicist's most delicate instruments, but can be detected by the abdominal reflexes under the guidance of an electronic diagnostician. These reactions are said to be affected by the presence of skeptical minds.... It has given rise to all sorts of occultism in medicine. It has been a renaissance of the black magic of medieval times. It has given free reign to idiotic ideas...[/b][/quote]
Abrams had another device called an oscilloclast which he used to cure patients. This machine supposedly transmitted back at the diseased tissue the same electronic vibrations it was emitting until the patient was \"clear\" of the electronic reactions in the reagent. The best account of how Abrams came up with this theory and how he developed these strange methods is given in the pro-E.R.A. book, Report on Radionics.[/b]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"\"Hygeia]IF SOME ONE were to set about the task of selecting the greatest medical quack in history, he would find a long list of colorful competitors.... In recent times, our country has produced no greater charlatan than Albert Abrams... the founder of the \"electronic\" and \"radionic\" hokum that still flourishes among many medical cults.[/b][/quote]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"\"Ken Raines\"\")</div>
Dr. Morris Fishbein

Dr. Morris Fishbein's first book, The Medical Follies, became an influential best seller. His 1932 book, Fads and Quackery became a classic in the field and was referred to by many authors who wrote on the subject of quackery in the coming decades. [21] All three books by Fishbein dealt with Dr. Albert Abrams. Like the AMA literature, he ridiculed Abrams numerous outrageous claims, methods and endless gadgets. He also made it a point to mention how much money Abrams was making as the result of his \"practice.\" He believed quackery was perpetrated for the revenue it generated. Abrams was reportedly worth $2,000,000 when he died in 1924. Courses in Spondylotherapy and the ERA went for $200.00 a head with the terms being cash &endash; in advance. His oscilloclast was leased at around $200.00 with a monthly $5.00 charge thereafter. The lessee was required to sign a contract stating he would never open the device. [22] These things were pointed out by Fishbein to show that to him, the whole thing was a sham operation designed to \"separate sick people from their money\" as the Watchtower Society later claimed about radionics.[/b]

J-Truthseeker

Speculation and wishful thinking?, ya sure why not?, but not until you try it to see if it works, get photos, etc, eh??? But HEY! What the BLEEP do we know?