Time Portals

Caligo

Re: Time Portals

I think you are a very brave person, J-Truthseeker, I hope your plan is flawless... Good luck...

curiousOne

There was some discussion in this thread about magnets and frequency healing. If anyone is curious about frequency healing they may want to look into the RIFE machines. Just google Dr. Raymond Rife. There are many people that have been helped by using the RIFE machine. I have one and it certainly helped me.

On the topic of time portals, the Damanhur faith states that there is a time portal in Northern Italy that has transported people into the past and future. A brief portion of an overall description of an experience on indivdual had.
"This magical experience actually happened for Dovilio Brevo, a well known Italian painter, when he was invited by Oberto Airaudi - founder of Damanhur - to accompany him on a time journey to Atlantis, by means of a natural time 'portal' located in Northern Italy. "

If this is a natural occurring time portal I wonder if other ones exists in the world. Just something to think about.

happymagilla

glad u brougt up Damanhur...almost forgot about it...great story bout TT....also reminds me .....have u heard about the stock market traveler who got busted for turning $200 into a million.....i think it was in 30 days and every trade he made was a perfect money maker....I may have the newspaper article....it was a few years ago....Ill look for the article

J-Truthseeker

Should you attempt to build certain things in your living room such as black holes or worm holes, this is what could result if one is not careful.