Time Portals

StarLord

Re: Time Portals

Why bother asking someone selling Placebo's claiming to work? You surely didn't expect to get the truth out of them did you?

For some reason folks mistake snakeoil salesmen as honest people when in reality they are simply honest salesmen, they Honestly what to sell regardless of what they claim to get you to buy.

HDRKID

I beg to differ. I have used the Hyper Dimensional Resonator to treat colds, sprains, etc. It is a radionics machine, and although not approved for such use. I have used it a lot.

There are many plans for free on the internet on how to build radionics machines and free information on how they are used. Also information on how crystals and certain sounds can be used.

People are doing research on the effects of magnetism and pain. You have seen those magnetic blankets or bracelets. A friend told me his wife swears by the magnetic bracelet she wears.

The reason that Steven Gibbs does not advertise healing machines is that the FDA is bought and paid for by the military industrial complex. We do not live in a free society - certain reseach is suppressed.

Think about how little research there has been in finding other ways to transport people. We still have 1920's car tech, the infernal combustion engine. ;)

Case in point, ask yourself why there are no studies in North Korea that prove that capitalism is superior to communism. Why indeed? :))

Or that basic human rights helps a society to develop?

Perhaps it is because there is no evidence that capitalism is better?

That a look at South Korea and North Korea, now imagine that you are prohibited from leaving your city (North Korea) and all you know is what your read in your local newspaper.

I know the HDR works because I use it. A person who never used the HDR and does not understand hyper dimensional technology feels it is fantasy.

We have only begun to scratch the surface of what is possible. :)

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
I beg to differ. I have used the Hyper Dimensional Resonator to treat colds, sprains, etc. It is a radionics machine, and although not approved for such use. I have used it a lot.[/b]
I have used a knitting needle to clear up my asthma. I have used it a lot.

There are many plans for free on the internet on how to build radionics machines and free information on how they are used. Also information on how crystals and certain sounds can be used.[/b]
There is a lot of stuff on the internet. I understand that there are even herbal pills you can take so you don't have to take you schizoid medications. Is this true?

People are doing research on the effects of magnetism and pain. You have seen those magnetic blankets or bracelets. A friend told me his wife swears by the magnetic bracelet she wears.[/b]
Pepole are doing research on psychic surgery. I've seen cancerous organs pulled out of people on tv, with no incision made. And afterward, somebody said those people were cured!

The reason that Steven Gibbs does not advertise healing machines is that the FDA is bought and paid for by the military industrial complex. We do not live in a free society - certain reseach is suppressed[/b]
The reason Gibbs doesn't advertise that his device heals is because it doesn't heal. If it did, he would have nothing to worry about.

I know the HDR works because I use it. A person who never used the HDR and does not understand hyper dimensional technology feels it is fantasy. [/b]
It only works if you use it? Gee.

What about the claims that these machines are somehow "sensitive" to the presence of skeptics. Your "Moebius Magnet" can sense when I'm nearby?

Dude, hold on to your wallet with both hands at all times and don't drop the soap. This is the best advice anyone on Earth can give to someone like you. Please take it to heart.

Harte

gl100

I beg to differ. I have used the Hyper Dimensional Resonator to treat colds, sprains, etc. It is a radionics machine, and although not approved for such use. I have used it a lot.

How exactly does this machine work on a cold virus? With the high cost of health care you'd think people would schedule MRI's when they had colds.

People are doing research on the effects of magnetism and pain. You have seen those magnetic blankets or bracelets. A friend told me his wife swears by the magnetic bracelet she wears.

Certainly can't argue with this kind of logic. Flea-market health care. A novel idea.

The reason that Steven Gibbs does not advertise healing machines is that the FDA is bought and paid for by the military industrial complex. We do not live in a free society - certain reseach is suppressed.

And here I thought it was because he was a quack. I always figured that our free society was the reason con men like Gibbs were able to scam gullible people. BTW, can you provide us with concrete proof of repressed research. I'd address the military-industrial complex remark but its too difficult to type and laugh at the same time.

Case in point, ask yourself why there are no studies in North Korea that prove that capitalism is superior to communism. Why indeed? )

Or that basic human rights helps a society to develop?

Perhaps it is because there is no evidence that capitalism is better?

That a look at South Korea and North Korea, now imagine that you are prohibited from leaving your city (North Korea) and all you know is what your read in your local newspaper.

WTF????? Kid, this makes no sense. What is this? A geo-political, stream of consciousness haiku?

Dude, hold on to your wallet with both hands at all times and don't drop the soap. This is the best advice anyone on Earth can give to someone like you. Please take it to heart.

Kid, Harte's advise is dead solid perfect. As he says, take it to heart. Hell, tattoo it upside down over your belly button so you can read it every night before you go to bed.

J-Truthseeker

Hi HDR Kid,

Are you the same person as CarlosX?

I'm just wondering because I hear Carlos is ill with the flu lately. And as far as skeptics go, they sure have an expressed concern as to how you use your wallet which of course is your business. Anyway if they don't want to accept the reality of Time Portals and HDRs then I suppose that's their business too, but just think about all the fun you must be getting out of the HDR which in their case they would have to go all the way to Disneyland to enjoy the same kind of fun, yet using an HDR I hear is even better then a roller coaster. But hey their loss right?
smile.gif

Anyway I was wondering if you can use your HDR for astral travel to help me find some people in Peru involved with UFOs and ETs? I can post some pics if you like if you need a target destination. Thanks.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

J-Truthseeker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"J-Truthseeker\")</div>
That all depends on how much and how long you can focus your mind with an intended destination while standing in the event horizon.[/b]
bump

Omega

There is no such a thing as a time machine that the normal everyday Joe can build. you have a better chance at building a clock that is a true time machine. I would believe H.G. Wells was closer to the truth than anyone else.