Time Shift

Gary

Time Shift

Well, the "Time Travel Watch" website certainly doesn't give a whole lotta details about the "workings" of this device <_< .

Frog, could you please elaborate on how this mysterious TT Watch actually works? I mean, it doesn't really look like anything special from the pics.... (not trying to be "judgemental")... but just how does it operate? Thanks....... Gary

Timetravel3.jpg

Frog186

Time Shift

TheHeggy
Hi I just wanted to say did you get a watch from them I tried to get another one but it wouldn't take my money also tried to call them but the phone line was disconnected unless you got it from another website!

Gary
I will tell you and the others all about the watch later on I promise but for now I am busy so I will talk with you and the others later and no I am not trying to ditch you all at all!

lev

Time Shift

::.. I don't think they mean "Time Traveller watch" :: I'm not sure what makes you think this is a Time Travel device at all ..::.. Please clue me in :: I try to be open ..::

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
I will tell you one experience I had yesterday okay here is what happened I was using my watch yesterday afternoon or night and my dad and brother ignored me or couldn't see me it was like I wasn't there at all and it has nothing to do with teleportation or invisiblity the next day they acknowledged me once again now I don't know if it was a natural occurence or if it was a strange or weird thing that happened but most people like my dad and brother would of saw me and talked to me that is the only experience I had lately and no my dad and brother weren't mad or mean to me or anything like that well I will talk with you all later!

Lev
the watch has two knobs one on top and one on bottom in the center is the clock and the bottom is the dual time piece the watch runs on a battery and a power cell it is good for one or two years after that you have to go to a jeweler to replace the battery and power cell also it won't work underwater, on another planet, and so on but it will work on a earth based planet this is what the guy told me in some emails from the company also I have only have mental experiences sometimes physical like the one I just said above ^!

here is a note: I feel weird or strange and sometimes sick and dizzy after using the watch it only lasts for a few mins or seconds then it is back to normal once again other than that the watch doesn't have too many side effects and the experiences to me are cool and no I am not screwing anyone's history up including mine either so no harm is done at all!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Time Shift

I just got the watch!

I was taken 3 minutes into the future, but then I got sick and had to lie down. Then I ate a burrito!

Frog186

Time Shift

TheHeggy
Hi Heggy I just wanted to tell you I am not joking about the watch it can do different stuff remember some of my experiences are mental and some are physical it is a good watch for using but I must warn everyone when you get the watch the same stuff that happens to me won't happen to anyone else everyone is different so in effect you might have a different experience from others who have bought it and used it this is all good for now well I will talk with you and the others later on!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
I just wanted to tell you one experience I had a couple of days ago my tv is supposed to be wider and in height too while I was using my watch at night I went to bed and the next day the tv was smaller in width and height my dad thought I was crazy or nuts or imaging everything but it is still is smaller and in height as well as width but then my dad said it was big anyways so did did time flow by or did I actually jump to another universe or timeline or did time effect the tv well that is good for now time travel is a reality you just need to research it more also this is one experience I mentioned up above should be called a time shift or time phase experience if skeptics believe it isn't true then that can believe that if believers believe it then thanks for listening and responding about your own beliefs!

HackimerRob

Time Shift

Hi Frog, sounds like you may have shifted, or there was a time in your past when the tv was bought that shifted making like a different tv was bought, was the tv bought by your father if so that would be why he doesn't think it's a different tv, so maybe the shift happened before the time the TV was bought.

Thanks

P.S. This is my 100 th post horray for me.
:clap:

Frog186

Time Shift

Hackimer Rob
Hi Rob it's me once again I just wanted to say the tv was bought from my dad he believes that the tv is the same while on my side the tv looks different he believes it is the same in height and width while I believe it is smaller in height and width after the shift it was just the tv that changed nothing else has changed everything is the same same house, same yard, same cars, and so much more but once I did saw an ice cream truck that was yellow or green at a neighbor's house and trust me an ice cream man hasn't came around here for awhile and I have never seen a ice cream truck in the country or in the area! well let me know what you think or believe I used my watch today again but I have no other experiences yet I will let you all know if something happens and I will put it here in this post!