Time Slip for a 65 Year Old Blues Musician

arcanek

Go back and read my original comment. You are way off base. I saw her in the class before I met her. I saw her several times in the class. I saw her up close at the bar in the student center one time, which was consistent with what I knew found out about her when I knew her. She was only legally of drinking age for a couple of weeks, as during that time the drinking age changed. She was talking to someone who lived in the same dorm that I lived in, and he was a member of a frat that I later found out she was a little sister to. If you are so obessessed with debunking my story, at least try to comprehend my original comment.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Perhaps she lied to you about being in that class, or it was someone that looked very much like her..

Kind Regards
John
Sometimes your mind can make you think you see a certain person, but only because you really want to see that person again..

Iam not saying that your mad or anything like that...its just that i like to cover all the bases of possibilities..

Take a look at the meaning of synchronicity...maybe this could be playing a part..

Kind Regards
John.
Hi again..i was quoting you from your original posting whereby you said this>>>>
Go back and read my original comment. You are way off base. I saw her in the class before I met her. I saw her several times in the class. I saw her up close at the bar in the student center one time, which was consistent with what I knew found out about her when I knew her. She was only legally of drinking age for a couple of weeks, as during that time the drinking age changed. She was talking to someone who lived in the same dorm that I lived in, and he was a member of a frat that I later found out she was a little sister to. If you are so obessessed with debunking my story, at least try to comprehend my original comment.
Hi again..Actually i was quoting you from your original posting....please let me explain by first quoting what you put in it>>>>I have never seen anyone who looks like her, so she stood out..one day, i noticed her in one of my classes, which had over 100 students in it, as it was a required course for all students..The class was mostly freshmen, but there were also transfer students, of which i was one..I did not notice her in the class until the course was just about over (end of quote)

You then went on to mention that you ran into her at the student centre and spoke to someone that was talking to her, and you wanted a closer look at her..Then you met her on a blind date that was set up for you and consequently you got to know each other rather well...Then something happened to make you realise that she should NOT have been in that class you saw her in, and she confirmed that she wasnt...I did mention at that point she could have been lying to you, but you were very very certain she wasnt...Unfortunately you took offence when i said that your mind can make you think you see a certain person, but only because you really want to...I meant no offence to you...I believe you when you said that you did see her in class, and through a series of cicumstances, you got to know each other rather well....Now let me explain that such circumstances like yours are NOT coincedences, they are indeed somehow planned, which is in the area of "synchronicity", which is a fascinating subject to study..I apologise for NOT making this more clearer to you in my previous posting..

Kind Regards
John. :)