Time Slip for a 65 Year Old Blues Musician

TickTock

Hi and welcome to Paranormalis
Iam wondering if there may have been a normal glitch on your wristwatch which would not have necessarily been a time slip?
As for your experience of seeing those 2 people doing the same thing twice, i dont have many ideas other than perhaps you may have had a TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack) better known as a mini stroke..
I had one of these a few years back and i recall very vividly the weird things that went through my mind at the time
Obviously i hope that didnt happen to you..
Kind Regards
John

TickTock

I didn't have a watch. I looked at the digital clock in my car which is always correct.
However I did have a headache for the rest of the day and slept most of the afternoon so the TIA might be a possibility. Thanks for bringing that up. I never would have even thought about that. I am due for a yearly checkup with my cardiologist.

Now I really do hope it was a time lapse. haha :)

TimeFlipper

Hi again and yes of course, i too hope it was a time slip..
Obviously you have had an MRI scan over the past 10years which means that you are ok..
Keep us posted please
Kind Regards
John :)

TimeFlipper

I was wondering what equipment you have as i started playing for fun back in 1964..
My equipment at the time was a home made bass guitar that had 2 Burns Tri-Sonic bass pick pick ups on it, which were identical to Bryan Mays of the group Queen..(he also started making his guitar in the same year)..
My amp was an RSC bass 20 which was obviously valve driven and i had an ACOS mic to sing through...Later on as i started earning more money from my day job, i was able to purchase a Burns Vista Sonic bass guitar which i wish i still had :(
My amp was a Marshall 4x12 100watt transistor bass amp, that i changed later for a Peavey TNT 100bass amp..the microphone was a Shure dynamic....In 1985 i decided to try out songwriting and recording and my 2 son`s still take the fun out me about them LOL...They are bigger than me now so i cant tell them off LOL ::LOL::

Kind Regards
John.:)

HDRKID

I posted a missing time event where I lost 13 hours, just a short while ago. Maybe I should wear a camera. Well, you know a body cam to know what is going on. Those have a time code added to the video stream so any interruption would be like a red flag for me. Reality glitches might be quite rare. However, a lot of people report time missing. Perhaps one solution is hypnotic regression. That could help you remember events that escape your memory. I do not know if this is related to time travel or not.

get

arcanek

I had never thought of it as such, but I believe I have experienced some sort of time slip. Back in my college days, there was a very beautiful young woman that I had seen regularly on campus. I have never seen anyone who looks her, so she stood out. One day, I noticed her in one of my classes, which had over 100 students in it, as it was a required course for all students. The class was mostly freshmen, but there were also transfer students, of which I was one. I did not notice her in the class until the course was just about over. During finals week, I ran into her at the student center and actually spoke to someone I knew that was talking to her, just to get a closer look. Due to some rather strange circumstances, I actually ended up getting set up with her, in a blind arrangement. I got to know her rather well, and realized that she should have not been in that class. I eventually asked her about it, and she verified that she was not in that class. There were quite a number of odd ocurrences during the time I knew her that still puzzle me.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Perhaps she lied to you about being in that class, or it was someone that looked very much like her..

Kind Regards
John

arcanek

Perhaps she lied to you about being in that class, or it was someone that looked very much like her..

Kind Regards
John
Not a chance. Like I wrote, I've never seen anyone who looks like her. She had a very rare hair color for one, and she never wore any makeup. It was not a very big school. And since she was a junior when I met her, she would have taken the course the year before I transferred there. She would not have had much choice about taking the course her freshman year, either. There are not very many course options for freshman, anyway. You're pretty much stuck with 100 level classes. I can't thinkof a reason she would have lied about it.

TimeFlipper

Sometimes your mind can make you think you see a certain person, but only because you really want to see that person again..

Iam not saying that your mad or anything like that...its just that i like to cover all the bases of possibilities..

Take a look at the meaning of synchronicity...maybe this could be playing a part..

Kind Regards
John.