Time Slip In Oregon

cmac

Thanks for sharing. 2 people that I know very well, very honest and trustworthy guys, both experienced time slips. Both had very similar stories, of what they experienced. And both, saw the green fog, and then they were suddenly in new surroundings. One guys occured at night, and was on a road he had traveled hundreds of times. He said that everything was normal, and there were tons of lights on along the way, in the homes, then the fog appeared, and when he came out of it, then suddenly there were seemingly no lights to be seen. He said that he didn't know where he was for about 8 minutes or so. Then all of a sudden everything looked as it should on his way home. What really got him was that instead of it taking him 8 to 10 minutes longer to get home that night, he actually got home, much faster than was physically possible. He got home like 10 minutes faster than he ever had, and it just wasn't possible, but it happened.

The other guy, was also driving a road that he had traveled hundreds of times as well. His path, was a straight road, heading west. Actually this guy was working for me, the day it happened. He was always on time to work, and I thought it was strange that he showed up about 10 minutes late that day. I asked him what happened, and he seemed like he didn't want to talk about it. After work, he looked really confused, after everyone else left, he shared his story, and said before telling me, "You are going to think I'm completely crazy, but". He also saw the green fog, I just let him talk, I didn't want to lead him at all. He was shocked after telling me about his experience, that I had heard about the green fog before, and about others having these types of experiences. He's not into these things, so he had no idea, that anyone had ever had these types of experiences. He thought he was losing it or something, trying to rationalize what had happened. So he said that he was driving along, and then went through this weird fog, and he said it looked kind of greenish grey or something, then the surroundings changed to just tall grass as far as the eye could see. He said for maybe 8 or 9 miles he drove in this scenery and then all of a sudden, it just changed to his familar scenery along the route. He said that it took him 30 minutes to make a drive that usually he does in about 15 minutes or so. He said the fact that it took him so much longer to make the drive, was what made him rationalize, that this actually did happen, and that he didn't just dream it all somehow. He knows that it happened, as crazy as it all sounds.