Time to Build It

9th Wave

im thinking at the moment that making a time travel machine that would just simply send you in your pass self that would be a great improuvement , than once the cash rank in i could aim bigger, but there is still a lot to figure out,

How far in the past do you reckon? Just to the moment that you created the machine? Realistically, that's the furthest a time a machine could send you back.
Like i mention in the past, long awhile ago, your temporal signature is on from the moment you are born so you could travel back as far as your vivid memory could take you, as for the future, until you die, the hdr is one of those machine except it leave the spiritual door open wide for evil entity to attach itself to you, i personally have like 3 orb attach to my spirit,
To the greatest significance of the time paradox, one does not simply create a anti-gravitational propulsion system for ,"research" of own self-benefit.

Manipulating the flux, always has consequence's,mind you.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Like someone posted in another thread, what happens to your "present" mind while you're gone? Also, what happens to your "past" self's mind while you're in his/her body?

Makes you wonder!

9th Wave

Like someone posted in another thread, what happens to your "present" mind while you're gone? Also, what happens to your "past" self's mind while you're in his/her body?

Makes you wonder!
The answer would solely lie, within the perspective of one's consciousness.
The mind can only consist in a dimension at a time, for in the midst of multiple dimensions, a humans triune-brain(reptilian complex), will cause a deep hibernation.
Thus, creating a coma-like state within this individual's state of mind.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

Makes you wonder!
what happen to you in the present, is not relevent, because its like a one second displacement, it could be days in the past, but a mere second in the present, it will be like a dream, to 9th wave, a gravity generator, will be the challenge as its not something anyone ever made

9th Wave

Makes you wonder!
what happen to you in the present, is not relevent, because its like a one second displacement, it could be days in the past, but a mere second in the present, it will be like a dream, to 9th wave, a gravity generator, will be the challenge as its not something anyone ever made
But, I have created a model.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

Makes you wonder!
you claim you created a gravity field generator, wow, do say

9th Wave

I've created a singularity mechanism-propulsion device, a quantum-warp processor.
One that which, can process the gravity force of earth's atmosphere and harness the g-force against mass & matter.

There is a sub-atomic particle interference that can be balanced, once that is amplified to coordinate electrons in the atmosphere...scientist's learn how to control the particle in a prism creating a infinite velocity of momentum within the propulsion system, we will be able to go to mar within hours.

9th Wave

well, a "model", I said.

9th Wave

well, a "model", I said.
thats the basic engine for a UFO, thats quite the feat
It is not as simple as it sound's, for in the nature of anti-gravity, a human's physical reactions has no effect.
A neurological-emmulator would have to be properly place for a human's mind to withstand the computers programming of conscious interaction.
He will not be able to respond physically, but with his nervous control tapped through the spinal cord, it is possible.