Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
well, a "model", I said.
thats the basic engine for a UFO, thats quite the feat
It is not as simple as it sound's, for in the nature of anti-gravity, a human's physical reactions has no effect.
A neurological-emmulator would have to be properly place for a human's mind to withstand the computers programming of conscious interaction.
He will not be able to respond physically, but with his nervous control tapped through the spinal cord, it is possible.
ever heard of the electric universer, from the suspicious observer

DoctorZ

I was searching for space related company ( ie : bigelow aerospace) for a contact so i can send them an offer, about researching and experimenting time travel, but they dont have any email link, does anyone knows of any other company that could potentially help us

TonyBravo

You should be thankful that Dr Y offered you his garage and his electricity for free!
I do not wonder why it is that the "rich people" as you call them, wont offer you any financial support..
Then you go on to say that a scientist has explained to you how to make a small gravity generator with off the shelf parts..I would have thought you should already know how to make one of those devices, if you have successfully already built a working time-machine as you have claimed!

And then you tell us that you will need a transistor radio (get one fitted with a Phase Locked Loop for stability) and a TV antenna coupled to an amplifier, those items are very cheap!..
As for the power supply, i thought that with your technical ability, you could build one yourself very cheaply..
I dont wish to appear rude, but you can certainly count me out of your funding, everything i have built has been done very cheaply, and i would expect you to do the same...
Way to go, I'm sure he gets the point now,as you have so eloquently commend him and put him in his place @the sane time I'm pretty sure he will no longer openly ask such a question again on this forum .

I don't know where cats like you get the gall to think you have the right to handle people like that. Oh well I guess that's how you are . Good luck with all that I'm sure it's brought you far in this life. You should be Proud of your self [emoji5] .

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I was searching for space related company ( ie : bigelow aerospace) for a contact so i can send them an offer, about researching and experimenting time travel, but they dont have any email link, does anyone knows of any other company that could potentially help us

All i did was to type on Google, bigelow aerospace jobs, and up came, Employment in North Las Vegas NV and on that page is a box where you put in your own email address..Underneath that box is another box that says, also get an email with jobs just for me which you click onto..This is at least an opportunity for you to get noticed..

Youre Very Welcome.

Last edited:

Harte

You should be thankful that Dr Y offered you his garage and his electricity for free!
I do not wonder why it is that the "rich people" as you call them, wont offer you any financial support..
Then you go on to say that a scientist has explained to you how to make a small gravity generator with off the shelf parts..I would have thought you should already know how to make one of those devices, if you have successfully already built a working time-machine as you have claimed!

And then you tell us that you will need a transistor radio (get one fitted with a Phase Locked Loop for stability) and a TV antenna coupled to an amplifier, those items are very cheap!..
As for the power supply, i thought that with your technical ability, you could build one yourself very cheaply..
I dont wish to appear rude, but you can certainly count me out of your funding, everything i have built has been done very cheaply, and i would expect you to do the same...
Way to go, I'm sure he gets the point now,as you have so eloquently commend him and put him in his place @the sane time I'm pretty sure he will no longer openly ask such a question again on this forum .

I don't know where cats like you get the gall to think you have the right to handle people like that. Oh well I guess that's how you are . Good luck with all that I'm sure it's brought you far in this life. You should be Proud of your self [emoji5] .

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Excuse me?

Can you provide any evidence that any money this poster can get from other users here will not be spent frivolously?
Anyone reading this thread has every right to suspect - and very strongly - that pleas for financial aid by a poster here are a scam.

That said, of course Timeflipper has "the right to handle people like that." We have every reason to think (and no reason not to think) that this is a criminal financial scam going on here.
Not saying it is, but there's far more reason to think so than not.

Need an example? "Gravity generator."

Harte

DoctorZ

hooo, i need me one of these, where can i get some plans, as for the two doubtful gentlemans above , you can think what you want, i have sold enough hdr in my past, people who know me for a long time here know i wont use any financial aid frivolously it will go to make this project move forward, all i want is a job what better one would be that to make this one, i have been struggling with job since 2015 , never making enough cash to get back to doing project like i use too, i have a youtube channel that explain how shitty my life has been for the last year, but i will also post video from the past soon enoug, you ll see, i care what you think , no one else here would dare to do as much as i did (Think Harder )

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
hooo, i need me one of these, where can i get some plans

Any Tesla coil can be made to do this. Just add a Bismuth disk to the output electrode. This prevents the coil from producing a spark output. Instead a large pulsing electric field is produced. The observed behavior is suspiciously identical to the way a gravity field is observed to behave. I'll just remind you that if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck. It's a duck.

DoctorZ

i just posted like 7 of my old timenomore video, you ll see how enthusiasm i was back in the day , *( when you have a good job, a free space to work and plenty of time on your hands , this is what experimenting looks like ) its been ten years since those videos, and today im just as up for it , as i was then, except for some missing ingredient , ( no job, no work place, )
Think Harder

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Those HDRs you made were pretty sweet, I remember the 6 dial HDR, it seemed to be very well made.

You sold these HDRs, right? The people you sent them to, did they report back to you to confirm they were working properly? I'm just curious.

Just to acknowledge some of the comments regarding a funding campaign, I'd definitely advise against such a thing. Let's face it: No matter if you believe or not in time travel, a funding campaign for a time machine does sound like a scam.

Let's be civil with each other though and ... handle each other with respect.