Time to Build It

NaturalPhilosopher

time itself is alive. It protects itself.

time travel is the singular secret of all ascended beings, aliens, gov projects, expanded consciousness, the method to reach higher dimensions, immortality, free energy, antigravity, wormhole travel, materialization, etc.

it's not a single use technology.
that's the problem.

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i need your help everyone, i need to help design a schematic a plan for this idea, base on a light version of what a portable device should be , if any one can help please do,
Revise BJK FC.jpg

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
When i made this thread, i wanted once and for all people to join in and help make this finally. and like i mention a million time on my vlog, here in quebec, everything is expansive and impossible to move forward unless you are lucky or a millionaire, so far i had a few people who tried to help but they dont get the point of i dont like to chat its pissed me off and it take too long will talking live will get the point across in minutes and we will move forward at a good pace i am not joining the virus filed discord, so dont ever ask again, i have a few idea but like the replied about seem that the universe has a teeth against me , each time i am planning some budget to make something , cash run to some other priorities this week end its my truck i need to fix a few issue to keep it running for a long time and it was long overdue, so i love this week again, so we either make it work or dont, please put in your vote,
is it worth my time to keep on trying to make this or not and i should give up and dies like the rest of the drone and sheep out there when SHTF come in 2 years from now

NaturalPhilosopher

nah Z..just have to make a promise to the universe to not reveal fully working time travel tech to the public or work with evil people.

Last edited:

FallNWolf

Hmm....might donate 1 - 3 $, but you'll have to convince me that your idea is sound. Come on yahoo messenger and pitch your idea to me, and i'll consider if i might do a donation.