Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
my daily vlog is a portrayal of my daily life , how i feel , how things are progressing and small talk for 5 to 8 minutes max, i am alone in this , no one to help me make more interessting content, thus i do them in my car when i am alone and not worried about anything, cheers,
also on another note does anyone know what an oscillator , in my dream yesterday i meet an old man who explain to my that it was the core of the system i even saa its full shape, looks like a hockey puck inside a aluminium casing like a hardrive
oscillator.jpg
the device was a magnetic field generator, when i look atop it had 4 coils like in a fan, but it was different, i really dont know what to make out of it, when the old man put it atop my head i felt it increase my mental power, of course all of this was just a dream, put i feel its a pointer, let me know what you think of this

DoctorZ

Daily vlog,5th of march
i did end up finishing early, i was feeling dizzy as soon as i stand up for too long, so i came up to rest, tomorrow i will be better

trac smit

Can you be more Specific what amount of funds do you need?

1000, 10,000's?

in order to be fair and square and to show that i would not use the funds for my personal use , i would shop around for what i need and post the quote , then get the fund to buy them and make it, its only what i ask for, a community effort
or give people what i need ( ebay and others) link and , well you get the idea, i do not wish to take money from people , i dont want to waste people hard earn money , but wish to make this working as a community
cheers[/QUOTE]
Don't do it. There is no real investors. They're all fake. Lottery or lawsuit only big money left. World is full of thieves.

DoctorZ

in order to be fair and square and to show that i would not use the funds for my personal use , i would shop around for what i need and post the quote , then get the fund to buy them and make it, its only what i ask for, a community effort
or give people what i need ( ebay and others) link and , well you get the idea, i do not wish to take money from people , i dont want to waste people hard earn money , but wish to make this working as a community
cheers
Don't do it. There is no real investors. They're all fake. Lottery or lawsuit only big money left. World is full of thieves.[/QUOTE]

Will see what there is to offer , and i want to know more about who is asking i dont take people like that, i am a crook, the rosicrucian who gave me some fund in december , got what they wanted and didnt ask for there money back, they say they will wait until i come up with more and they want to put someone along with me to work on the project, sort of a project manager to help me manage to whole things, so i am still waiting as i have not heard from them in 4 months , so far i know they are watching my daily vlog, and ideas keep popping in my head all the time , but until the day i have access to a fully furnish shop to machine and build all i need then it will be all speculative for now i will fondle with the little electronic i have at my disposal and try my hand at what i said about the <bajak flux cap

trac smit

Don't do it. There is no real investors. They're all fake. Lottery or lawsuit only big money left. World is full of thieves.

Will see what there is to offer , and i want to know more about who is asking i dont take people like that, i am a crook, the rosicrucian who gave me some fund in december , got what they wanted and didnt ask for there money back, they say they will wait until i come up with more and they want to put someone along with me to work on the project, sort of a project manager to help me manage to whole things, so i am still waiting as i have not heard from them in 4 months , so far i know they are watching my daily vlog, and ideas keep popping in my head all the time , but until the day i have access to a fully furnish shop to machine and build all i need then it will be all speculative for now i will fondle with the little electronic i have at my disposal and try my hand at what i said about the <bajak flux cap[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to hear about u stealing stuff. Wouldn't the lottery be easier? Hey... Cut me some #s if u get them.

DoctorZ

( i am a crook, ) was a typo, dam how could i miss such a typo , usually i dont take hand out just like that nor i offer my service just to anyone , not before a long discussion to get to know who i am dealing with , i dont take fund or hard earn money from people, i might do so from rich people with expandable income and do my best but never small people like you and me, i would not like someone to take money from me not to deliver anything,
like i mention in the pass, if only there was more time, why do you all think i am constantly looking for a high paying job, like i said anyhow , this sentence was a typo, i am not a crook nor ever will be , i dont take cash or fund or sponsor unless the person can afford too, you should see how many time i turn down people who came to my inbox asking for help

trac smit

Sheesh. You'd think while you were there anyway it'd be no big to look up VT lottery for july'17, but hey, I understand ur too busy... Screaming "I'm a TT" at the neighborhood & on the inet and all. No, really dude. Party on, ig