Time to Build It

TimeFlipper

I mentioned the drill idea because 1/4" variable speed drill probably operates at the speed you quoted. Also the power output is about 1/4 HP. The AC plug in the wall version is most likely the cheapest motor you could get. But mounting and the fact that you have to plug it into the wall doesn't make it very portable. The portable battery pack versions don't have the speed or power output. Check out an example here: Makita Drill

The RC motors I used in my Zero Time Generator are Tamiya Super Stock RZ. Super Stock RZ
But fabricating the gear train to gear it down along with a speed controller will definitely increase the cost. But then I got a couple of horsepower per motor with my design. And then this design fit very well with using a 12 volt car battery for the power supply. These motors are the brush type motors. The newer brush-less design is very expensive to use. I haven't researched those yet. Also I fabricated my own pulse width modulated speed controller. I built the controller to handle up to 300 amps in case of stall conditions. If you decide to go this route I could whip up a circuit diagram for the controller.

Your engineering abilities remind me of Eric Dollard, who iam sure you know a little about ;)..
As you obviously know, Dollard is from the "old school" of electrical engineering (y) :cool:..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Good week at work, but same old same old, nothing move forward, when i started this thread i was expecting some effort and will to make something, today we are reaching this, goal, we so close to partake in more experiment and trial to reach our goal, our only problem , remain and seem to always will be , the human factor, either we dont have $$ or we dont have the time to spend on working on it , or physical energy to actually spend 8 to 9 hours working on a project , we are face with obstacles each time, before it was working in unison, now we do, so how can we overcome this, one step at a time,
how can we find a way to generate funds to buy product,
who would we elect to be a project manager,
who can actually build the say project,
we need to work as a team , and figure this out,
please ponder on this and see if this could become a thing and we would finally have time to build it , lets start making plan for actions and actually do it as w team together , before time runs out for everyone, my email is [email protected]
get in touch if you want to join in and debate on how we can work together and organise our time and energy to achieve the final goal
thank you
That is all
Sincerely
Francois

DoctorZ

Im going to be ten days on vacation / remission to give my back a rest and recuperate, for the company im only losing 3 days of work, for me its a whole ten days off, so if you have any ideas let me know cheers

DoctorZ

you remember when i told you what was about to happen, well here is some more
as these days and ages move on, the human race grow discard more and more, communication grow apart as some of us choose to leave this internet and remain in the real world while some of us cannot disconnect from here, people remain in touch with other via texting ,messenger and email, but are so lock on themself that they dont talk live to anyone else anymore, while in the real world the new world order is planning there game to disband people and they are succeeding, after two more years of this , while nibiru is slowly approaching, she is not the treath human should fear as she will pass far away from us, what we must fear is what the georgia guide stone foretold, population reduction, via a new virus, somewhat similar to becoming a zombie but more of a rage virus since there prior trial fail so rage it is , what happen in miami awhile ago with the homeless guy who hate another person face well it has evolve, now this virus is crawling into city , now it is march 2021 , half of the world population has become victim while one /4 of them is hanging to the people in power for safety and 1/4 of them live as they can , the future is grim and there isnt much we could do to prevent, unless
unless
but i am kidding, nothing ever will happen as these words will be read into blankness and nothing will be done
we will fade into oblivion because we are selfish

DoctorZ

Do you think that karma or some other form of universe energy dont want me to move on with this project

on another note, should i put the crystal quartz inside a tube ( copper preferably ) and wind the wire over it, or litteraly just wind the transfo wire on the xstal

Secretman3811

you remember when i told you what was about to happen, well here is some more
as these days and ages move on, the human race grow discard more and more, communication grow apart as some of us choose to leave this internet and remain in the real world while some of us cannot disconnect from here, people remain in touch with other via texting ,messenger and email, but are so lock on themself that they dont talk live to anyone else anymore, while in the real world the new world order is planning there game to disband people and they are succeeding, after two more years of this , while nibiru is slowly approaching, she is not the treath human should fear as she will pass far away from us, what we must fear is what the georgia guide stone foretold, population reduction, via a new virus, somewhat similar to becoming a zombie but more of a rage virus since there prior trial fail so rage it is , what happen in miami awhile ago with the homeless guy who hate another person face well it has evolve, now this virus is crawling into city , now it is march 2021 , half of the world population has become victim while one /4 of them is hanging to the people in power for safety and 1/4 of them live as they can , the future is grim and there isnt much we could do to prevent, unless
unless
but i am kidding, nothing ever will happen as these words will be read into blankness and nothing will be done
we will fade into oblivion because we are selfish

well maybe?