Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
hello everyone of you have anybody try all of those steven gibb time travel plans of all of all of those yet. write back anybody
Dont waste your time, there are very few radionic design that actually work, the hdr i do not recommend, it screws with your chakkra and will bring negative energy toward you, so dont , i think one of the few ,the RM

Secretman3811

Dont waste your time, there are very few radionic design that actually work, the hdr i do not recommend, it screws with your chakkra and will bring negative energy toward you, so dont , i think one of the few ,the RM

what is the RM is? write back thank you.

DoctorZ

IF i cannot find any investor ( fancyful dream ) might as well , sale this ,
i posted above the link to the reality manipulator, so if anyone find this interesting i am making them and selling them for 150$ with there carrying case, Pm me if you want one, it does help in some form of healing FYI

DoctorZ

Me and Dr y are meeting again soon we have a plan and working on it , not saying more cuz like what s the point,
here is my monthly vlog, cuz i have too much work nowaday

Tron1

I am so busy just got word Vegas Knight's are still interested in signing me as assistant coach waiting for a phone call will all let you know

Tron1

Of course Vegas goes with another person, I'm soon buying another HDR, been talking to gibb's recently, everyday that goes by i get more and more tempted to. I'm getting a new oil change October 5th. Meaning those who know me best I have a pacemaker which leaves me a choice to live or give up. I'm not really suicidal nor any of those thoughts i'm just going back to the last one i had in i went into a brief coma and someone in the coma was asking me if i wanted to stay or go, I said go I had nothing to stand by back then, Now I'm rebuilding my life and now this stuff is back, depending on the voltage Gibb's told me I can return up to 8 - 10 times. I can use it about 20 - 30 times before i max out my voltage on my pacemaker which they are goin up on it at 4.2 V. I look 18 I'm 37 next month and probably got a very long time to go before I actually do die. This coma had come back 4 or 5 times and wears off to make me feel better. I see it very clearely. The surgery will last an hour but there's a 4 hour prep. So let's see what happens after

TimeFlipper

Of course Vegas goes with another person, I'm soon buying another HDR, been talking to gibb's recently, everyday that goes by i get more and more tempted to. I'm getting a new oil change October 5th. Meaning those who know me best I have a pacemaker which leaves me a choice to live or give up. I'm not really suicidal nor any of those thoughts i'm just going back to the last one i had in i went into a brief coma and someone in the coma was asking me if i wanted to stay or go, I said go I had nothing to stand by back then, Now I'm rebuilding my life and now this stuff is back, depending on the voltage Gibb's told me I can return up to 8 - 10 times. I can use it about 20 - 30 times before i max out my voltage on my pacemaker which they are goin up on it at 4.2 V. I look 18 I'm 37 next month and probably got a very long time to go before I actually do die. This coma had come back 4 or 5 times and wears off to make me feel better. I see it very clearely. The surgery will last an hour but there's a 4 hour prep. So let's see what happens after

I hope everything goes well for you (y)..