Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Why not go back to your original experiment when you went back in time for a few seconds??
You could work out how to modify it so that you can stay in the past longer and safer..
When the time come i might just do that , for now $$$ is kinda running low and i need to score more work from my small operation to end my month ( august and september ) afterward i might be okay to spend a $ o n project

TimeFlipper

Why not, Beg Steal or Borrow what you need? :D..
The wood for my three Delta T Antennas was given to me for mowing a neighbours lawn on two occasions (y) :D..
Last year another neighbour of mine bought a pack of 100 mixed components from Maplins, but never even opened the packet of them..
I gave him for those components, a packet of six guitar strings for an acoustic guitar which i had for over 10 years :eek: :D..
There were many components i had for years, but could never find any use for them, so i swapped them with a Radio Ham friend for some other components that i did need..(does anyone want any twin ganged air spaced variable tuning capacitors from 150pf upto 300pf?, they must be over 60 years old and in very good condition..excellent for HDR experiments (y) :D)..

Last edited:

DoctorZ

i have a certain level of integrity , i would never steal, i have a certain percentage of electronic part but no room to make things, i need a shop

TimeFlipper

i have a certain level of integrity , i would never steal, i have a certain percentage of electronic part but no room to make things, i need a shop

I should have said that the, "beg steal or borrow", was an English term meant to be taken lightly :D..
I was trying to explain that any components i wanted, could be obtained without spending any money for them (y)

DoctorZ

For now in my life there is too much going on, keeping my company afloat and succesful and getting to be known little by little, i will have to postpone for another time , i am not saying i am quitting the whole idea, but for now its not what is important to me, no $ will come my way and no one has come up to sugest a proper solution , there is just no solutions ahead, so for now i got things to take care off so i am going to focus on those things and when $$ will come my way and i got income to waste then i might resume , two of my friend wanted me to make a long presentation about timenomore and the brossard experiment , this will come soon, as the kids are working on editing , but after this that will be all,
cheers everyone and to those who has supported me somehow for all this time
( tired and exhausted )
yours trully
DoctorZ

TimeFlipper

I know iam repeating myself, but you did say that you had experienced a few seconds of time-travelling in your car using the brossard experiment..
Its only logical that you should try to modify the equipment in that experiment to give you a longer space of time-travel..
The brossard experiment as i see it does not cost very much at all, so all you have to do is to modify that part of the equipment which went wrong...
If the Prof Opmmur or me or anyone has any problem with a piece of "working equipment", we simply find out the problem causing it and repair it or modify it, its not rocket science :)..

DoctorZ

I know iam repeating myself, but you did say that you had experienced a few seconds of time-travelling in your car using the brossard experiment..
Its only logical that you should try to modify the equipment in that experiment to give you a longer space of time-travel..
The brossard experiment as i see it does not cost very much at all, so all you have to do is to modify that part of the equipment which went wrong...
If the Prof Opmmur or me or anyone has any problem with a piece of "working equipment", we simply find out the problem causing it and repair it or modify it, its not rocket science :)..
i wish i could redo and improuve, as i know much more now then back in the days , but like always no room to work or make anything, or $$ to spare and time is running this is what is bearing down on me , time, the clock is ticking towards a major global disaster , some shit i have waited for years, , like i told others before its not that i dont love this world, its that its overdue for a global reset , the human race was steer into the wrong direction 16 years ago and 8 days , on that exact day the NW0 took control of the world and change us all, ......

things for me wont change anytime soon, i live in the most expansive province of canada where everything cost a shit load of cash and no one lend you any $$ for any sort of project, no one is here to help you with your idea or endeavoure even do it would creat work and jobs, if i would live in the USA i would have more opportunity than here,

DoctorZ

Yay , ho for god sake by now i am so use to it, being fired does not even phase me anymore i am so fed up wtih this shit, i will see this week if i can gather some shit i have a start making something, i have a basic idea of what i need to make , i need to make the frequency generator/ gravity generator , wish me luck , i will use what a good friend of mine explain to me more than 8 years ago, now i have to make it again as i have dream of it lately

DoctorZ

week two of being unemployed, a few prospect at the horizon, more than 6 interview wich is a record of all time in all my life, i filled out like 20 job application online this week end alone, my mood is down plus thw fucking weather is up again i was hoping for the cold to come back i am much more alive when its cold and fresh outside then hot and humid, right now all i can say , we are all heading toward some serious climatic shit , because of the sun and HAARp plus there are alien shit going on a global scale and weird supernatural stuff going on as well, its sad that i had to resort to gofundme to beg for money to work on this project and yet after a few month nothing presented itself, i am always amaze that we are all here , tons of brain at each other disposal and yet we dont work together, patreon exist, one of us could benefit from all of us effort together and get the $$ to pursue and experiment and build full time and yield result to us all, Einstein would have been a good candidate as he did so much so far,
the one that will pursue this will need a high level of knowledge in radio apparatus, and there function, gravity, all type of energy , emitting all sort of frequency and energy,
i personally i know how to build anything as long as i can follow a plan , as to make something , i need to go level by level, for now i only know the recipe , i dont know all of the jinkz of it,

its been 9 months and nothing has come up on my end , my benefactor has gotten so sick he could never keep his end of the bargain, im sure cia and nsa has something to do with this, i will write to him tonight and see whats new,. but now that i am unemployed , the next stage will be crucial, will we gather as a whole and move financially toward a common goal or just leave this in the annal of no where land and leave time travel in our dream forever and go down with the rest of the ship ( global population )

if you dont believe in this , and only come here to be entertain, then please reply to his by typing
just to be entertain
if not than say so , you want time travel to become a reality and is willing to sponsor me to do the next stage

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
week two of being unemployed, a few prospect at the horizon, more than 6 interview wich is a record of all time in all my life, i filled out like 20 job application online this week end alone, my mood is down plus thw fucking weather is up again i was hoping for the cold to come back i am much more alive when its cold and fresh outside then hot and humid, right now all i can say , we are all heading toward some serious climatic shit , because of the sun and HAARp plus there are alien shit going on a global scale and weird supernatural stuff going on as well, its sad that i had to resort to gofundme to beg for money to work on this project and yet after a few month nothing presented itself, i am always amaze that we are all here , tons of brain at each other disposal and yet we dont work together, patreon exist, one of us could benefit from all of us effort together and get the $$ to pursue and experiment and build full time and yield result to us all, Einstein would have been a good candidate as he did so much so far,
the one that will pursue this will need a high level of knowledge in radio apparatus, and there function, gravity, all type of energy , emitting all sort of frequency and energy,
i personally i know how to build anything as long as i can follow a plan , as to make something , i need to go level by level, for now i only know the recipe , i dont know all of the jinkz of it,

its been 9 months and nothing has come up on my end , my benefactor has gotten so sick he could never keep his end of the bargain, im sure cia and nsa has something to do with this, i will write to him tonight and see whats new,. but now that i am unemployed , the next stage will be crucial, will we gather as a whole and move financially toward a common goal or just leave this in the annal of no where land and leave time travel in our dream forever and go down with the rest of the ship ( global population )

if you dont believe in this , and only come here to be entertain, then please reply to his by typing
just to be entertain
if not than say so , you want time travel to become a reality and is willing to sponsor me to do the next stage

I do think we should get a think tank together. There are probably pieces to the puzzle of what time is and if it is possible to manipulate time to make a time machine. I personally think there is a map of how all the basic forces work together to create our reality. But that knowledge isn't available in any physics taught today. Nikola Tesla would have had to have had access to knowledge like that in order to create the industrial world we live in today. So we have to recreate the basic knowledge that Tesla used. It's not hard to do. Every inventor in order to invent will choose facts in order to invent something.