Time to Build It

Tron1

I'm around but, i'm sorry, i am moving on from time travel, It's time that I move on i've had 3 people and a family pet pass away in the ;ast week. I will keep an eye out for you dr z. I must concentrate on my family as much as I do not want to. Good Luck.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I'm around but, i'm sorry, i am moving on from time travel, It's time that I move on i've had 3 people and a family pet pass away in the ;ast week. I will keep an eye out for you dr z. I must concentrate on my family as much as I do not want to. Good Luck.
Good luck and take care

TimeFlipper

Hello everyone,
ITs been awhile, i cannot come here as often as i wish since most if not allmy free time is focus on finding a new job , and the urgency of it is becoming more and more urgent each day ,two months ago i was unemployed and i got lucky enough to land at mr lube, asking an old friend for a favor, but the salary is choking me, i need to secure a decent one who will permit me to raise enough money to start experiementing again, i have a young girl here who want to help me start again by donating , i know i can make it, but we would need to gather all our knowledge and start doing something as i ask a million time before, its to my wonder why there aint no rich people here who want to sponsored us, just by ourself is almost impossible to achieve such a feat, i have the know how now to make one, just no cash or time to do it, DR Y is offering me his garage and electricity to do it, but him too doesnt much more than that to offer, does anyone here would know how we could more forward and get financial help so that i may work on this full time, as for how we can make this , here is the final reveal
: like i mention in the pass, we need energy frequency and gravity , well one scientist on youtube as offer me the know how , on how to make a gravity generator, a small one that be,out of off the shelf parts, then there is the energy , well 12vcx5time is enough amperage to make a decent run and as for frequency , i will use solid state radio and tv antenna receiver couple with a amplifier, and some thinkering thru the system with todays technology , and voila, you got yourself a decent time machine here is little sketch
i know my extended return here are getting old , but who else will do anything in real life, on who can we count to achieve, this, if i was to take my own word, it would have been more than 6 years since this should have been done already
tumblr_ojjbspmn5V1tgqnhzo1_540.jpg

Its almost one year since you made that posting, and in that one year absolutely nothing has changed, which includes another girl assistant..
I think instead of calling yourself Doctor Z, i suggest you go for Doctor Who Two...
Nobody on Paranormalis will fund you Francois, so perhaps you need to finally repair that gravity generator which set on fire....

Im certain that you could repair it for a small amount of money, and as you showed us in your video clip, you already have the other pieces of equipment available for the brossard experiment....

trac smit

and i got lucky enough to land at mr lube, asking an old friend for a favor, but the salary is choking me, i need to secure a decent one who will permit me to raise enough money to start experiementing again, i have a young girl here who want to help me...no cash or time to do it, DR Y is offering me his garage and electricity to do it, but him too doesnt much more than that to offer, does anyone here would know how we could more forward and get financial help so that i may work on this full time, as for how we can make this , here is the final reveal
: like i mention in the pass, we need energy frequency and gravity , well one scientist on youtube as offer me the know how , on how to make a gravity generator, a small one that be,out of off the shelf parts, then there is the energy , well 12vcx5time is enough amperage to make a decent run and as for frequency , i will use solid state radio and tv antenna receiver couple with a amplifier, and some thinkering thru the system with todays technology , and voila, you got yourself a decent time machine here is little sketch
i know my extended return here are getting old , but who else will do anything in real life, on who can we count to achieve, this, if i was to take my own word, it would have been more than 6 years since this should have been done already

Hi. I am unemployed mech. I have some cash, but no credit... Houses r cheap now.. With help, I could buy one... With payment drop I could have $$ free for materials. Recycle is good here. Have time... Wouldn't FTL be easier... TV is locked tite... Screens r fensed in on purpose. E mail me about IRL schemes... Lost in VT, [email protected]
Thanks. Be safe.

DoctorZ

Hello everyone,
ITs been awhile, i cannot come here as often as i wish since most if not allmy free time is focus on finding a new job , and the urgency of it is becoming more and more urgent each day ,two months ago i was unemployed and i got lucky enough to land at mr lube, asking an old friend for a favor, but the salary is choking me, i need to secure a decent one who will permit me to raise enough money to start experiementing again, i have a young girl here who want to help me start again by donating , i know i can make it, but we would need to gather all our knowledge and start doing something as i ask a million time before, its to my wonder why there aint no rich people here who want to sponsored us, just by ourself is almost impossible to achieve such a feat, i have the know how now to make one, just no cash or time to do it, DR Y is offering me his garage and electricity to do it, but him too doesnt much more than that to offer, does anyone here would know how we could more forward and get financial help so that i may work on this full time, as for how we can make this , here is the final reveal

Its almost one year since you made that posting, and in that one year absolutely nothing has changed, which includes another girl assistant..
I think instead of calling yourself Doctor Z, i suggest you go for Doctor Who Two...
Nobody on Paranormalis will fund you Francois, so perhaps you need to finally repair that gravity generator which set on fire....

Im certain that you could repair it for a small amount of money, and as you showed us in your video clip, you already have the other pieces of equipment available for the brossard experiment....

If thing havent move , you might have notice a pattern , i told everyone in my daily vlog on my youtube summer time was going to be busy and switching from one job to another didnt help me get more fund to spend on project, only recently things have improve , my depressions has taken a leave and gave me enough opportunity to develop my skill anew and make new product , i am confident and more capable now more than ever to make this project, what i would ask everyone is to help me with every part i need to make the project i will post what electronic i need and see if anyone can help by searching for the parts and i will make it on my end one part at a time , so if you guys trust me i will try to save my own money to make them one by one, since i have access to an electronic store and cost price, so please let me know if you are all willing to help me along this path , i am serious and its time to build it
thank you

DoctorZ

and i got lucky enough to land at mr lube, asking an old friend for a favor, but the salary is choking me, i need to secure a decent one who will permit me to raise enough money to start experiementing again, i have a young girl here who want to help me...no cash or time to do it, DR Y is offering me his garage and electricity to do it, but him too doesnt much more than that to offer, does anyone here would know how we could more forward and get financial help so that i may work on this full time, as for how we can make this , here is the final reveal

Hi. I am unemployed mech. I have some cash, but no credit... Houses r cheap now.. With help, I could buy one... With payment drop I could have $$ free for materials. Recycle is good here. Have time... Wouldn't FTL be easier... TV is locked tite... Screens r fensed in on purpose. E mail me about IRL schemes... Lost in VT, [email protected]
Thanks. Be safe.
email send

DoctorZ

The device i plan to build is a portal generator , well sorta,
like i mention in the pass, ( this year in my vlog ) i need to generate a certain level of gravity ( gravity field) a frequency ( audio , radio wave ) and energy ( 12vdc )
a circuit that can generate radio frequency , this would be attach to a pulse generator ( to feed the magnet by a pulse of current ) and a lcd display to show me what i control * wich would display the frequency , and energy level and pulse beat
if you understand my request let me know if not well thanks any way , we need to get this rolling and this is a start,
if i can gather more of my idea in more explainable manner i will post it again
thank you sincerely
Francoié
aka drz

TimeFlipper

The device i plan to build is a portal generator , well sorta,
like i mention in the pass, ( this year in my vlog ) i need to generate a certain level of gravity ( gravity field) a frequency ( audio , radio wave ) and energy ( 12vdc )
a circuit that can generate radio frequency , this would be attach to a pulse generator ( to feed the magnet by a pulse of current ) and a lcd display to show me what i control * wich would display the frequency , and energy level and pulse beat
if you understand my request let me know if not well thanks any way , we need to get this rolling and this is a start,
if i can gather more of my idea in more explainable manner i will post it again
thank you sincerely
Francoié
aka drz

Regarding the Portal Generator Francoie, what is the Radio Frequency that you want, and how do you create the Gravity Field with a Radio Wave an Audio Wave a Magnet or Electromagnet plus 12vdc?..Im getting the idea that the Portal Generator increases the normal gravity on Earth, within a confined space perhaps??....What modulation will you require on the Radio Wave, if any? :)..

How many Pulse Beats per second will be needed?...Iam asking you all this just incase a radio transmitter might be capable of giving you everything that you need in just one box :)...Im thinking about a small Amateur Radio Transceiver inductively coupled to a Ferrite Rod, to create the Electromagnet...The Display Frequency would actually be the Radio Transceivers Frequency Display, however you might not need, or like, the Amateur Radio Transceivers idea.:D.

Let us all know what parts you need for the project..:cool:.

Last edited: