Time to Build It

Rex

i don't know physical time travel is possible or not
but i have a idea or stupid idea [Currently working]

the idea is simple sending entangled photon through quantum Gravitational field
two theory i followed : Gravitational time dilation and quantum entanglement

I like this youre a thinker.

"Rex Research -- The Civilization Kit"

thanks, all i have a somewhat working theory , most difficult work is generating constant gravitational field using neutron

Mayhem

Zenith
In the eternal 51 mins is nothing. I used to commend to my mind a few years ago. Don't gloss over look with intent.

I will send you a pm, i picked something out that i found very interesting:)

In solitude of the confine of a dark cell did one discover what and escape.

For they were mystified of the what happened that was long ago, when many were persecuted for what they knew and held as their beliefs.

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
off all the people who could approach me, a vampire club approach me to make it, and they arent poor, dam , not a fan of the force of evil but , vampire, my weakest point ,

Mayhem

Zenith
Are you going to take up the offer?

Did they see your youtube video?

They possibly may be trying to foolishly bring back some secrets.

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

they offer me for starter to pay off my debt for the holiday , so i can have some cash, and they already forward me a few 100$ , so they are legit , f**k
yes they did see the video and they know where i live, they are huge organisation

Secretman3811

they offer me for starter to pay off my debt for the holiday , so i can have some cash, and they already forward me a few 100$ , so they are legit , f**k
yes they did see the video and they know where i live, they are huge organisation

now DoctorZ is in the paranormal world.
where strange people offer money i hope this is not the Men in black.so peace to u buddy.

Secretman3811

i hope this is not a trick from some one who is a spy or someone we don't know like a black op lol anyway peace to everyone of you

Last edited by a moderator:

TimeFlipper

Blimey, maybe i should offer them my Delta Time Generator, and one of my Delta T Antennas, how much should i be asking for them DrZ?? :LOL:..