Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I feel a lot of negative vibe nowaday and i cannot focus on making my daily vlog i must surround myself in positive energy via music and work and focus on myself and focus my frequency back to my precious world , this one i love so much, once my energy level settle i will resume my vlog but only once a week a lot of people are stealing my energy and what has given my life a purpose was also the source of a lot of distraction, Tumblr, so for now i am planning to lay of it , and keep in touch with only those who care for me ( what we call mutual) i am trying hard to figure my own idea and make them reality so this sunday i will start with the easy part, the magnet and the delta t antenna
and nope i am not setting foot on discord, ( virus filled, vile place) i rather use skype and talk to people , last i recall i am not allergic to human vocal communications

FallNWolf

So you could build a machine that could send your consciousness to a younger self and stay there?

What parts would you need ? How much would it cost?

FallNWolf

im thinking at the moment that making a time travel machine that would just simply send you in your pass self that would be a great improuvement , than once the cash rank in i could aim bigger, but there is still a lot to figure out,

So you could build a machine that could send your consciousness to a younger self and stay there?

What parts would you need ? How much would it cost?

NaturalPhilosopher

well that's an astral projection setup...yeah you can build devices or make materials that force astral projection while awake. If you can do that then you can easily time travel to the past just by thinking it and enter your past self.

If I were to do it...ya need a setup to make certain materials. Then after that it's easy.

Staying there you'd have to die here. Not exactly attractive.

Last edited:

FallNWolf

What setup to make what materials? Can you do it?
Why wouldnt someone go back one day and win the lottery and then have the money to continue research?

NaturalPhilosopher

cuz the collective unconscious has a major role to play in time itself. when you do that you can win and then something really bad happens to you. Random car accident, injury, death, etc. If you play the stock market it's different cuz everyone is trying to reduce their risk in that. The lottery there's no way to reduce your risk it's completely random.

what you find is time itself is your higher consciousness. It's alive and that's why there's stories from the montauk project where paradoxes don't always occur. One was where a technician on the project convinced the project leaders to use the time portal to go back in time and kill his father. They said ok, so he did it, came back and he still existed. Next day he was in a fatal car accident.

the collective unconscious/higher consciousness controls a lot of things that only seem to appear random to us.

only strategy to win the lottery is to travel to a parallel dimension where you do win. trying to game it any other way is to invite your death

Last edited:

FallNWolf

Dr.Z:
You could build a machine that could send your consciousness to a younger self and stay there?
What parts would you need ? How much would it cost? Can you do it?
Why wouldnt someone go back one day and win the lottery and then have the money to continue research?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Dr.Z:
You could build a machine that could send your consciousness to a younger self and stay there?
What parts would you need ? How much would it cost? Can you do it?
Good point , but who say wanted to go in the past, my one destination is the future, but good point none the less