Time to Build It

Pix3l_P0w3r

Anyone seeking "the truth" is better off not knowing. This knowledge does not contain fulfillment. It won't make you happy. If you are going to travel, you should have a mission. If you do not seek truth, but only an experience, just know that you can't return to where you currently are here and now.

I am literal. Generally humans are not. We like to use euphemisms. Embarrassment is a corrective emotion, but it is vain.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
all in due time, i am busy this week and have no time for anything else, i have to make money in the real world and will resume work on my project soon enough. be patient

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Well , if you guys thought i was busy before, my month of june is completly booked, with work, so , i will make enough money to pay off the rest of my incoming debt and have just enough to buy new tools wich is more important than anything else, my daily vlog went to a weekly vlog, and it is still going new video coming tomorrow, cheers

Mayhem

Zenith
What map did you use to locate the ley line while in the car?

Also what if any differences did you feel in the days afterward?

TimeFlipper

Welcome to Paranormalis :)..
The reality is that nobody on Paranormalis has successfully built a fully functioning Time-Machine...
We get many new members like yourself coming onto Paranormalis and asking similar questions, but despite many hours working on time-machine projects, a few of our members including me are still working on those projects :)..