Debate Time Travel – Nazi Germany

Secretman3811

hahah that funny a Nazi time travel tell me how do you build a time machine? so i too want to time travel too..i want to save someone life so is that possible?

I will not help you, you will end up harming yourself in the past, and besides you cannot change time; it is set in stone.
\

let say that i time travel and i save someone life but if i do that i could be in the Parallel world or another time line so also my memory would be eases somehow because i change one person life it would affect me only me not the entire line.
so i guess you never did that too...sorry to heard that but that ok.

Zeit Individuum

how do you know have you ever try it yet? have you ever try to change history? no but you can change history but you won't be on a same time line but other time line unless you have a reason to tell me why you can't change it?? have you ever heard of parallel world.

I have not tryed it but my good friend has. He was sent to the Civil war era USA for the sole purpose of killing US President Abraham Lincoln. He had his chance and fired a shot but Lincoln rode away on a horse and got away.

Secretman3811

how do you know have you ever try it yet? have you ever try to change history? no but you can change history but you won't be on a same time line but other time line unless you have a reason to tell me why you can't change it?? have you ever heard of parallel world.

I have not tryed it but my good friend has. He was sent to the Civil war era USA for the sole purpose of killing US President Abraham Lincoln. He had his chance and fired to shot but Lincoln rode away on a horse and got away. It hit his hat.

have you meet any ET or alien the Grey alien?? i have but possible abduction by ET so tell me have you see UFO they are the time traveler too..they change history for there way only the ET have that Stuff.....one thing i would like to time travel to talk to people not to hurt them i just heard that you can end up in the different time line.

vodkafan

Zeit you contradict yourself. You assert Time is set in stone and cannot be changed. You actually say this twice. So you and Himmler et al already know that Germany lost the war . Hitler shot himself in the bunker. He made dozens of strategic mistakes after 1941 when you were sent off in time . Historians agree that one of his biggest mistakes was declaring war on the US, he did not have the industrial resources to win at that point. Yet he is going to do all those same things and not try to change them? Why? You already know that Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by someone else but your friend was sent back to try to kill him before this with no chance of success why?

Zeit Individuum

quote="vodkafan, post: 67824, member: 3860"]
I always have preferred having more freedoms, not less.

Yep sounds like you can have the freedom to marry anybody you like, or change sex if you like, or have 3 minimum wage jobs so you can eat.[/quote]

Oh yes, now you can work three jobs but what I’m saying is that in the future there will be more of this causing unrest. The government of America will be overthrown and jobs restored. The great orator who will lead this group will cause great good by helping the people, but for the people who have corrupted the USA, they will have a bad time.

As for the transgender thing, after the revolution there will be more accepted into society. Yes there are some today, but people point there finger and say “fag!” and other slurs at them. They will be given better health care to pay for there operations, unlike today where they have to pay themselves. The reason why some of these transgenders get slurs thrown at them is because quite frankly they look like the gender they were born into, but not all. They can’t pay for the operations because it costs A LOT of money.

Zeit Individuum

Zeit you contradict yourself. You assert Time is set in stone and cannot be changed. You actually say this twice. So you and Himmler et al already know that Germany lost the war . Hitler shot himself in the bunker. He made dozens of strategic mistakes after 1941 when you were sent off in time . Historians agree that one of his biggest mistakes was declaring war on the US, he did not have the industrial resources to win at that point. Yet he is going to do all those same things and not try to change them? Why? You already know that Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by someone else but your friend was sent back to try to kill him before this with no chance of success why?

We THINK that time is set in stone, but we do not know for certain. In early tests, we tried to kill Lincoln because it might have affected the Civil war, where the south wins. There is a possibility that there are many universes, which we might win the war, which is why we keep on trying. Adolf Hitler makes these mistakes and we always tell him “change the curse” but he insists that this is the right way ALWAYS! We think there is only one universe but we don’t know for a fact. I myself might be in a parallel universe different than the one which I left.

There are other projects which we are engaged in; like the gravitational machine, which allows a vehicle to hover about the ground for about an hour. We are trying to attach the time machine to this vehicle but as of 1941, we can’t make the Zeitportal open large enough to drive the machine in, and what would be the point it only lasts one hour then has to land or it will crash.

Zeit Individuum

I have not tryed it but my good friend has. He was sent to the Civil war era USA for the sole purpose of killing US President Abraham Lincoln. He had his chance and fired to shot but Lincoln rode away on a horse and got away. It hit his hat.

have you meet any ET or alien the Grey alien?? i have but possible abduction by ET so tell me have you see UFO they are the time traveler too..they change history for there way only the ET have that Stuff.....one thing i would like to time travel to talk to people not to hurt them i just heard that you can end up in the different time line.

UFOs are possibly future time travelers, but I’m not ruling out the possibility of aliens.

Secretman3811

Question for you Zeit..i just wonder something who made the first time machine in your time 1941?? also did you get that from Nikola Tesla? do you see lot of ufos invade the entire world?? i mean mass landing of UFO on usa and other place in the future? also in the future was there was a time machine for public use? write back thank you.