Debate Time Travel – Nazi Germany

Zeit Individuum

Question for you Zeit..i just wonder something who made the first time machine in your time 1941?? also did you get that from Nikola Tesla? do you see lot of ufos invade the entire world?? i mean mass landing of UFO on usa and other place in the future? also in the future was there was a time machine for public use? write back thank you.

Our first time machines were invented by Scientists working for the Schutzstaffel (SS) in 1938. The first living thing to travel into the future was a dog named Konstantin. He was sent 3 hours into the future. We did not have Nikola Tesla working on the project, no. Although we had tests that were similar to the projects worked on by Tesla. Like I said, UFOs are still unsolved in the future. They are most likely time travelers from a later date then what I been two, the furthest I have been in the future was the era 2100.

Our Scientists did create a flying UFO of sorts, but can only stay hovering for about an hour. It is in the shape of a church bell and can get up into the air about 300 feet in 1941. It is powered by electricity and causes the electric current to spin gravity and lift it off the ground, almost like a tornado. There is no public time machine in 2100 or 2200. I don’t know if the world governments have them but do not let the public know about them.

jonnyram

LOL anyone that believes any time travel is crazy and should be locked away.Yea i came from the year over 9000!!!!

Secretman3811

Zeit i have a another question is there a Planet X coming to pass the Planet earth? also have you meet the Antichrist and the last day in the future? write back thank you.

Zeit Individuum

Zeit i have a another question is there a Planet X coming to pass the Planet earth? also have you meet the Antichrist and the last day in the future? write back thank you.

Like I said, we are not here to research astronomy. We are here to collect information about certain technology. I have not met the Antichrist. Our time machines go as far as 2200, so there is still a world then.

Khaos

where the wild things are
So when you say time is set in stone, you cannot change past events, do you mean when one travels into the past, they see events like watching a movie? Like if I traveled to the Hiroshima nuclear bombing, I could see the bomb drop, detonate and see the place obliterated, however, I cannot interact with the situation. That would be an interesting experience, as long as I'm not affected...

Zeit Individuum

What does the world look like in 2200? Is there anything you can tell us?

I personally have never been to the year 2200, but our machines are able to go this far into the future. For some reason, the further we go into the future and/or past the more things are different from the time we have left, although our Scientists are unable to provide an answer of why this happens. The furthest into the future I have been to was the year 2100. At that time, the world look similar to what it does today but the skyline in cities look very different.

Zeit Individuum

So when you say time is set in stone, you cannot change past events, do you mean when one travels into the past, they see events like watching a movie? Like if I traveled to the Hiroshima nuclear bombing, I could see the bomb drop, detonate and see the place obliterated, however, I cannot interact with the situation. That would be an interesting experience, as long as I'm not affected...

According to the understanding of our Scientists, Yes, according to the theory of multiple universes, No.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What makes cities that different? Are there some sort of flying cities? I remember a time traveler talked about such cities a while ago on the forum.

Also, you have me wondering why they're unable to go any further than 2200.