Time Travel Institute is Down Again...

Japrim

Please guys, let's stay on the topic at hand here. Thank you.

My post(that you deleted) IS on topic. You just don't realize it for your ignorance. You cannot see how it is connected.

Stating truth is not starting drama simply because you do not like it. Running from it and bashing me is.

I see that you people are picking on me anytime there is an opportunity to do so, any time you can find an excuse to delete my posts, any time you want to disagree.

Why not delve into it? Why not put our best detective face on, use our best reasoning ability in the interest of truth? Scared? Yeah, well me too. But I don't have the luxury of avoidance.

Japrim

Lets analyze the progression of this conversation;

Someone posts that TTI is shut down, pondering the question of why?

I respond with a possible explanation, citing 'funny business'

Ishi makes a post in which she considers them allies in some capacity.

Seeing all the things that are completely counter-intuitive of this, I respond with a simple assertion that they are not friends.

But somehow, that is offensive?, ...even though there was nothing derogatory or provocative about it. So my post gets UNJUSTIFIABLY deleted. (If I were to act the same way, would you delete her posts as well?)

I then start to back my assertion with an explanation, one that I am not BS'ing about. ..to demonstrate relevance.

But that gets deleted too? Why? What is so offensive or dramatic about explaining myself? Or are people avoiding truth?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Seeing all the things that are completely counter-intuitive of this, I respond with a simple assertion that they are not friends.

But somehow, that is offensive?, ...even though there was nothing derogatory or provocative about it. So my post gets UNJUSTIFIABLY deleted. (If I were to act the same way, would you delete her posts as well?)

I then start to back my assertion with an explanation, one that I am not BS'ing about. ..to demonstrate relevance.

But that gets deleted too? Why? What is so offensive or dramatic about explaining myself? Or are people avoiding truth?

Your posting style is identical to AAA.

Japrim

Your posting style is identical to AAA.

That is because my AAA account got hacked or something, so I had to make a new one.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can the argument stop? We're attempting to find what happened to TTI.

@Japrim and @Ishi If you want to discuss about how you're involved in some sort of giant time travel conspiracy (which you are indeed welcome to), start your own thread about it please. Don't do it in an existing threads such as this one.

Let's get back on topic one last time.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I was doing a search on the domain. I was surprised to see that 85% of the posters are from Pakistan. That was knid of odd. Unless someone is routing their sock puppets through a proxy that way.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I was doing a search on the domain. I was surprised to see that 85% of the posters are from Pakistan. That was knid of odd. Unless someone is routing their sock puppets through a proxy that way.

Or maybe it was tons of spam. When I ran a forum, the fake spam accounts were tiresome. Had to delete 20 per day. Maybe that became overwhelming. Forum software doesn't always have a bulk delete option.

Japrim

Can the argument stop? We're attempting to find what happened to TTI.

@Japrim and @Ishi If you want to discuss about how you're involved in some sort of giant time travel conspiracy (which you are indeed welcome to), start your own thread about it please. Don't do it in an existing threads such as this one.

Let's get back on topic one last time.

Again, what I have been posting is indeed relevant. It is all connected.

And I am not trying to argue or be dramatic. I am simply trying to contribute. However annoying it may be, I am trying to take a logical truthful approach. You have to admit the way people start in on me sometimes for the most trite of reasons. When I go on the defense, I am the bad guy? Am I not allowed to stand up for myself?

But I am done with this thread. I made my contribution. You don't want to know? Whatever, ...keep hiding in the dark.

TimeFlipper

Time Travel Institute has been down for the last few days.

Does anyone know what happened?

What I know and have observed is that somehow, someone takes control of it. I can't say I don't appreciate such. I am actually quite thankful. After I arrived at TTI in approximately November of 2012, my account was taken over. And then, my rescue. They not only took control of the account, but tapped my phone, my bank accounts, my tax information, my facebook account... basically everything. :) When my phone was tapped, I was having a conversation with my mother and someone broke through on the line and then said "Red alert. Red alert". And, they disconnected our call. I called my mother back and she said, "was someone listening in?". I said "I don't know". I asked someone else who would be familiar with such things. He said "Someone was listening, but why they would make it so obvious, I don't know". Within weeks I was on my way home...

My experience is that they are not bad, who ever is helping. If they are doing it, they are doing it for a very valid reason. As well, if they wish for silence, it's probably a good thing to listen. Not as an intimidation tactic or anything bad. Realistically, some things are better handled in private. And, it's best to come back when things are made more clear, that way false accusations aren't made foolishly. And, when the blessings finally come, you don't look like such an idiot. :) That's been my experience. :)

Anyways, thankful. Look up to God and a blown kiss of gratitude.

There is the potential if TTI would like to sell because of the issues, I would be potentially interested in buying it. I didn't wish to deal directly with Cosmo. But, I would protect the travelers! And those they feel safe openly coming to. I would like to make it a safe haven, instead of what it has been...
Let this be a warning to you Ishi, never release any information on facebook about yourself :cautious:

TimeFlipper

What did you post online that would make someone hunt you down on several forums?

It's more about who I am, my involvement, and what I know. They have been stalking me for a long time, everywhere, years before the internet was even available. As a guess, this recent issue has something to do with me calling out 'Pamela and friends'. Of course, who really knows what motivates people?

What happened to your account on here? Did someone steal your password or something?

For no apparent reason my account just went haywire. I could sign in and out, but that's it. Nothing else works.

I would sign in, then when I clicked on something, it either went back to the original screen or went blank with continuous loading of the screen. I tried to tell you about it through PM, but it wouldn't process. I finally got it to work long enough to tell Paula I would be back whenever.
You mentioned the name Pamela..I believe that one of our members on here is looking for a girl of that name...His name is AAA, maybe you could send him a private message on here :)