Time Travel Institute is Down Again...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Time Travel Institute has been down for the last few days.

Does anyone know what happened?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I saw that it was down, but don't know why. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

Japrim

As a guess, someone somewhere are attempting damage control.

I find the timing most interesting. I speak the truth and call people out for their manipulation. And someone knows what I am sitting on. So, my account here at Paranormalis gets hacked and sabotaged, and TTI shuts down. ...around the same time I am told by an 'anonymous' source to stop talking.

What a coincidence. It really makes me wonder.

Truth will speak for itself eventually.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What did you post online that would make someone hunt you down on several forums?

What happened to your account on here? Did someone steal your password or something?

Japrim

What did you post online that would make someone hunt you down on several forums?

It's more about who I am, my involvement, and what I know. They have been stalking me for a long time, everywhere, years before the internet was even available. As a guess, this recent issue has something to do with me calling out 'Pamela and friends'. Of course, who really knows what motivates people?

What happened to your account on here? Did someone steal your password or something?

For no apparent reason my account just went haywire. I could sign in and out, but that's it. Nothing else works.

I would sign in, then when I clicked on something, it either went back to the original screen or went blank with continuous loading of the screen. I tried to tell you about it through PM, but it wouldn't process. I finally got it to work long enough to tell Paula I would be back whenever.

Giamps78

there is a chance that they have noticed that they are in a time paradox and thus have decided to pull the plug.

brackets recently the site was passed from hand to other people.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Please guys, let us not make Paranormalis a more hostile environment. Let us be respectful of each other.

Then inform him to quit trying to start arguments. Had we all been informed who he was, I would have rightly had the opportunity to block him ~ instead of enduring his constant stuff. It isn't okay to switch user names and not informs others. Moderate fairly.
I have deleted Japrim's post. But please do try to be more respectful to other members. And that includes not arguing back and forth. ;)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As a guess, someone somewhere are attempting damage control.

I find the timing most interesting. I speak the truth and call people out for their manipulation. And someone knows what I am sitting on. So, my account here at Paranormalis gets hacked and sabotaged, and TTI shuts down. ...around the same time I am told by an 'anonymous' source to stop talking.

What a coincidence. It really makes me wonder.

Truth will speak for itself eventually.

I know who you are. :)

Back on topic as requested, if anyone knows any details about the derailment of TTI, please let us know! Thanks.

Last edited: