Time Travel Institute is Down Again...

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Hi everyone, thanks for your patience and concern.

A few months ago my patience for running communities came to an end when I realized the time and money I was spending on it simply didn't make sense to me anymore. I enjoy spending time with my wife and daughter more than I do managing a forum, and because I had to spend time managing the forum it left very little time for me to expand the site with the ideas I had. I took stock of what I'd done so far, what there still was to do and how quickly I was progressing, and it just became an unpleasant use of my time and resources.

Rather than going the route Mop did a couple of years ago and announce its abandonment, leaving the site to die, I simply disabled it. The assumption was that anyone motivated enough to want to purchase the site would come out of the woodwork more quickly, and thankfully I was correct.

Snoke bought the site sometime around December, and everything was fine up until about a month ago when his family was involved in a tragedy. He reached out to me for help after those he purchased it with flaked on him, so we came to an arrangement, and I'm once again the owner.

I do not want to get involved in running the forum again, though, only to burn out on it again in three months. Instead, I'm appointing three moderators to run the day-to-day operations of the community so that I can focus on building out other parts of the site whenever I have the time, something I can do off-and-on without continuing to harm the continuity of the community.

And so there we are - No conspiracies, no Pakistani spammers and no threats to my life. Just a dad who altered his priorities and tried to do what made sense at the time.

Hope everyone is well, and glad to see that Paranormalis is still killing it :)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
TTI and Paranormalis associate with, facilitate and/or assist stalkers.

Neither are trustworthy.

Num and I actually meet every second full moon to catalog everyone's personal information and sell it on the hyperbolic black-market. We're usually in line behind the people who make video games into violent rape simulators or the guys who turn squirt guns into mass shooting training tools - it all takes a bit longer than we like.

Looks like the jig is up and we'll have to reschedule our next meetup.

Many Bothans died to bring us the truth you've revealed - Good looking out for those evil niche community owners ;)

Japrim

TTI and Paranormalis associate with, facilitate and/or assist stalkers.

Neither are trustworthy.

Num and I actually meet every second full moon to catalog everyone's personal information and sell it on the hyperbolic black-market. We're usually in line behind the people who make video games into violent rape simulators or the guys who turn squirt guns into mass shooting training tools - it all takes a bit longer than we like.

Looks like the jig is up and we'll have to reschedule our next meetup.

Many Bothans died to bring us the truth you've revealed - Good looking out for those evil niche community owners ;)

I see how the information connects, through whom and how, institutions, associations, who had to facilitate or assist what, etc, etc...

Say what you want, ...I watched it happen.