Time Travel Pattern?

MartinTower

To shift the earth to its original ascient time one needed the ancient serpent. Unfortunetely both the masons and the templars failed.

TimeFlipper

The Nazis tried to destroy by bombing that place completely, it did not work. The roof was then burned maybe by nazis and that pattern was used which is the same as in Twin Peaks that talks about time travel and a black lodge. What is the black lodge how the film maker knew about this pattern? I thought when I heared black lodge they were referring the Cabal!?
With respect to you, All Film Makers have the ability to "make up fictional stories that are not real"...The Red Room in Twin Peaks was fiction and not a real place for example :)

MartinTower

It does exist, it is based off of theories on how the universe is made off. There are also episodes where people in the room does not show a face, in one the face is white and in the other it is black, the shadow doppelgaenger, and turns into a meteorite... (a reference to the black stone or philosopher stone?).
Also in the room when they walk and talk the sound seems like it is kind of going backwards. We are talking about a black hole/dark matter room here..

In another part the good doppelgaenger is floating in a box outsidde of the room.

Many aspects point to some theory behind the whole series, you have to agree to that. Not always stories are total fiction, sometimes there is something behind them and not always good, in this case i think this are dangerous secrets on the universe that acts like a black hole swallowing people who resonate with it. Also noone can't make proof what there is after death but in the series exactly talks about that in the scene for instance when the lady has a white face and says that she is dead. In a certain point of view after death is fictional stories.. skeptical smiley. With respect to you.

Last edited:

MartinTower

Look into Gustavo Rol, he predicted the cultural crisis of Europe in the nineties with a date 2025, my guess is that he knew about the green ray that kills the eyes of the arians and with them the enemies of the barbarian invasion which in the ancient past had war against them. The time of the software installed in the Arians minds did not reboot since a long time.

Rol knew about the fifth music note, the heat etc.. which are at the base of the green ray of death. He called the ones that are above "intelligent spirits". The software can only be rebooted by intelligent Arians otherwise we will go to the collapse of the system with a nuclear war as the result of the failure of scientists/nazis/fascists/soldiers arians. Their minds only see the blackness of oblivion.

Harte

my guess is that he knew about the green ray that kills the eyes of the arians and with them the enemies of the barbarian invasion which in the ancient past had war against them. The time of the software installed in the Arians minds did not reboot since a long time.
Buh-bye Martin.

lamdo263

One or both of the following is true:

1)
As a child, my father would take me to Vienna and use me as a guinea pig for his employers time travel experiments. I have a vague memory of seeing this design when returning to the present on a few of our 'trips'. All of the time travel experimental technology was built underground because for some reason this allowed the experiments to work, and vortex fields were projected upwards to ground level.

2) I did a Google Lens image search.

St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Vienna.

Why do you think it is related to time travel?
Could be ley line associated with position of church? Secondly, kids are resilient and adaptable to time travel if you did jump. Lastly may have something to do with the stone composing the construction of the church?

Have no concept of the type of time travel machinery involved, or who was doing it. If one did jump in time, then these effects would last into adulthood, which is sometimes the case.

MartinTower

wow i did not think about the stone.. There is a guy that found out that H. P. Lovecroft knew about the secret of that pattern.

MartinTower

Do you know that there are places, caves where one could time jump to the future? This is because there are entrances to hell. I don't understand it how it would work but i discovered that the saying about fog related to time has to do with these places. There is even a saying it is a sea of fog and a mirror of the events happening in the world. This matches perfectly with what i have been researching till now on hollow earth, nazis etc.

Do you think it could be vortexes that swallow people in them and teleport them to another place on earth?

TimeFlipper

Could be ley line associated with position of church? Secondly, kids are resilient and adaptable to time travel if you did jump. Lastly may have something to do with the stone composing the construction of the church?

Have no concept of the type of time travel machinery involved, or who was doing it. If one did jump in time, then these effects would last into adulthood, which is sometimes the case.
During the first time jump a bar code is automatically placed on the back of the neck, and other jumps will also include extra bar codes being put on the back of the neck ;) :eek:

The Time-Travel Primer for Time-Machines contains huge amounts of Germanium Surface Barrier Semiconductors...The other machinery will include a Delta Time Generator coupled to a Delta Time Antenna (size of portal opening), plus a Zero Time Generator (navigation)...Plus other stuff..

When leaving our dimension the crew will be contained within certain frequencies that protect their mental states...When the occupants leave the Time-Machine, a small portable frequency generator is carried with them that contains the same frequencies that were in the Time-Machine...Only a very few Time-Machines were ever built, due to a complete lack of necessary components

Last edited: