Time Travel Pattern?

alpha centauri

Look into Gustavo Rol, he predicted the cultural crisis of Europe in the nineties with a date 2025, my guess is that he knew about the green ray that kills the eyes of the arians and with them the enemies of the barbarian invasion which in the ancient past had war against them. The time of the software installed in the Arians minds did not reboot since a long time.

Rol knew about the fifth music note, the heat etc.. which are at the base of the green ray of death. He called the ones that are above "intelligent spirits". The software can only be rebooted by intelligent Arians otherwise we will go to the collapse of the system with a nuclear war as the result of the failure of scientists/nazis/fascists/soldiers arians. Their minds only see the blackness of oblivion.
That sounds interesting, but I doubt this is true. How does he say intelligent Arians can reboot the software? Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Scandinavia has also no nuclear weapons or which countries do you mean with Arians?

The green ray is the heart center in spiritual teachings. Does he mean that? A lot of the critics said that Angela Merkel would have to much heart instead of no heart (I do not know if she count as an Arian).

MartinTower

it is a pulsating cosmic heart. It is a nuclear computer that shoots lasers with a green ray from another dimension, the abyss. Weapons that come from Egypt. It is ancient technology of the Antarctica Gods. They worship a smoky God, there is a book on it.

MartinTower

The untersberg is said has a sea of fog on which one can read like a mirror events happening around the world. It is the exact same folklore as that of the smoky God, how come it is the same i wonder. Are there machines also under the Untersberg? I doubt it.

MartinTower

Relating the Ouroboros it is said that the colors white and black are related to the eye. So it might be some kind of optic technology. The same thing was said in the Twin Peaks new series that the eye has white and black in it.

MartinTower

also in twin peaks one can notice that the researchers look at a vortex in the sky, like a blackhole, and get teleported to another dimension where they are shown images on a screen. There is a connection between the eye observing and the vortex.

lamdo263

During the first time jump a bar code is automatically placed on the back of the neck, and other jumps will also include extra bar codes being put on the back of the neck ;) :eek:

The Time-Travel Primer for Time-Machines contains huge amounts of Germanium Surface Barrier Semiconductors...The other machinery will include a Delta Time Generator coupled to a Delta Time Antenna (size of portal opening), plus a Zero Time Generator (navigation)...Plus other stuff..

When leaving our dimension the crew will be contained within certain frequencies that protect their mental states...When the occupants leave the Time-Machine, a small portable frequency generator is carried with them that contains the same frequencies that were in the Time-Machine...Only a very few Time-Machines were ever built, due to a complete lack of necessary components
TF said, { During the first time jump a bar code is automatically placed on the back of the neck, and other jumps will also include extra bar codes being put on the back of the neck }. Lamdo answers; To who? After a certain date AI in super management computers figure mankind's gone nuts and no longer farms data on us.

Mayhem

Zenith
TF said, { During the first time jump a bar code is automatically placed on the back of the neck, and other jumps will also include extra bar codes being put on the back of the neck }. Lamdo answers; To who? After a certain date AI in super management computers figure mankind's gone nuts and no longer farms data on us.
Arent you his research assistant lol (im not your research assistant), that was your comment from a while ago i laughed me head off on that . Gold.