Time Travel Pattern?

TimeFlipper

TF said, { During the first time jump a bar code is automatically placed on the back of the neck, and other jumps will also include extra bar codes being put on the back of the neck }. Lamdo answers; To who?
You asked me "to who" was i referring to after i said, "and other jumps will also include extra bar codes being put on the back of the neck"...I was referring to what you stated in your own posting below..
Have no concept of the type of time travel machinery involved, or who was doing it. If one did jump in time, then these effects would last into adulthood, which is sometimes the case.

lamdo263

You asked me "to who" was i referring to after i said, "and other jumps will also include extra bar codes being put on the back of the neck"...I was referring to what you stated in your own posting below..
That's not a barcode. It's rhyme physical synergistic intoning. You get this from time jumping.

alpha centauri

The untersberg is said has a sea of fog on which one can read like a mirror events happening around the world. It is the exact same folklore as that of the smoky God, how come it is the same i wonder. Are there machines also under the Untersberg? I doubt it.
There are theories about it:

In my opinion, the theory about Arians is fake. Furthermore a lot of people have genetics for blond hair (I think that is what the most people think is Arian).

If this would be true:
How do you want to conteract such a thing, if a large part of the world is somehow influenced. Even people of Turkish and Arab descent have blond gene in them. I see Syrian children with browne hair and they have not mated with the local population. The genes of blond hair are somehow dominant when you are young and recessive when you become older. I dont know why.
749px-Light_hair_coloration_map.png

MartinTower

No it is not a genetic it is something like the gnosis would be a space time tunnel in the mind of arians that connects them to a dimension of the dead like the myths of the green man and men kidnapped by fairies near hills.. It is an holographic space time tunnel that vibrates with mirrors with the eyes of the arians.

MartinTower

It is like the green god creates these men from his savage dimension and they wonder lost in this world or the find the way to change their imaginery and find the source code to arians history. The green god sleep. The genetic part i don't know how it it is connected to it but if you research ancient history you find a connection to the caucasian area of indoeuropean people and to siberian people that woould be the nordic aliens. Arians are like in twin peaks faces with a black hole and a meteorite inside with one foot in this dimension and the other in the dimension of the alien god and are drawn to axis mundi on earth that are mirror worlds of the black hole the have inside. Their black hole and the outside black hole point like a magnet to an inner north.

MartinTower

It is not just the ancient siberians, there should be many sacred mountains in the world. Even the Kailash for examplee same thing as Untersberg people feel like time slows down. At untersberg times slows down and they might disappear for 3 hours and it was only one in their heads.