Time Travel Pattern?

lamdo263

Hello,
does anyone recognize this pattern from somewhere? Is it related to time travel?

View attachment 13812
Pattern resembles Becky Timmon's sweater when we were in back of the bleachers and I was trying to lift the bottom of it up to get at her (****) and Mr. Smith the science teacher caught us and said, "You can't do that here, the principle's sitting right above you".

FarOutThere

One or both of the following is true:

1)
As a child, my father would take me to Vienna and use me as a guinea pig for his employers time travel experiments. I have a vague memory of seeing this design when returning to the present on a few of our 'trips'. All of the time travel experimental technology was built underground because for some reason this allowed the experiments to work, and vortex fields were projected upwards to ground level.

2) I did a Google Lens image search.

St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Vienna.

Why do you think it is related to time travel?

MartinTower

The Nazis tried to destroy by bombing that place completely, it did not work. The roof was then burned maybe by nazis and that pattern was used which is the same as in Twin Peaks that talks about time travel and a black lodge. What is the black lodge how the film maker knew about this pattern? I thought when I heared black lodge they were referring the Cabal!?

MartinTower

Wow you were experimented on underground in Austria and you saw this pattern?
Well not good for you, it seems to me it is Ray technology that kills on another plane of existence surely but slowly. It is toxic for humans. That is why nazis tried to get rid of the path to become immune from the ray. They are sick about mind controlling and destroying sanity. They are the grays aliens, not the colorful Arians they could have become. Blood is hated by the other dimension and we are treated like poopoo. Arians could have built a library to protect their friends from the toxicity but they don't give a damn as well I guess, they just laugh on fb of those that are still grays. The world is evil, the good are just cold robots. Maybe it is better that humanity is being rid of by a nuclear war. At least you replied to my post that had to do with that dimension but I can assure you many did not even if they should, we are on the brink of total annihilation.

Are there other places with this pattern above ground? Maybe the church in Passau from which they got the idea to build the cathedral?

MartinTower

The roof was burned maybe by nazis because they tried to bomb the whole church. There is war in the church between the more conservative traditional Austrian church and the Roman apparently that goes way back.