Time Travel Pattern?

MartinTower

In old maps it is said tha dragon are at the edge of the world, it is the same mythology as the end of the santiago path. I wonder if there are also hills on the path too now. The imaginary world could only be seein by people with special vibration who could shift between dimensions like in the fairytales. My guess spiritual people with some good imaginary world.

MartinTower

Alpha Centauri you need to look into zurvanism influences on other religions. The cosmological myth of a black darkness also called nothingness and a white light.

Recently i even read of an abduction experience of a woman by the Untersbergler, the inhabitants of the dark subterrenean world, that said that they told her that the venerated a white light.

If the dark matter world manifest only after death did this woman entered the dead realm and came back?

TimeFlipper

Alpha Centauri you need to look into zurvanism influences on other religions. The cosmological myth of a black darkness also called nothingness and a white light.

Recently i even read of an abduction experience of a woman by the Untersbergler, the inhabitants of the dark subterrenean world, that said that they told her that the venerated a white light.

If the dark matter world manifest only after death did this woman entered the dead realm and came back?
A quick look revealed the Untersbergler referred to a balance/spatial problem that appears to stem from the ear :oops:
I do enjoy reading your unusual choice of words, they can only emanate from a true wordsmith such as yourself :)

MartinTower

Where did you find that info Timeflipper? Thank you for the fine kind words. It is just inspiration due to a million mantras between 2002 and now. Unfortunetely prayers and not reading researching anything to develop feeling and intuition was not the way i had to go to escape my second death. It looks like the Gods were looking for a scribe and they found an homer simpson with a rosary. I am unfortunetely not a kind man anymore, the nazis and italian military turned out to be a..h..les and they even threathen me with revenge if i continue my researches for truth. So i won't help them, i will leave this world burn in a third world nuclear war in 2025. I am planning where to migrate to avoid the nuclear disaster in the northern emisphere, what do you suggest? I'm thinking of Lagos Nigeria. Africa could be far enough in the case of nuclear winter.

In this forum was opened end 20I5 what i can now define as "mirror world" or a "space time tunnel in the ancient time of the gods". It is like the fog mirror of untersberg apparently, they only had another axis mundi instead of that. I discovered there was a religious arian descendence related to bishop Hudal. He was austrian and the teutonic arians were austrian and tirol people. The letter moved in the jungle of south america and created a village, from this you can understand how much they hate society or a new young generation. They don't give a f..k of solidarity even though they are pagan christians androgine people. The dragon changes them into something inbetween transformer robots and milk sucking animals. They just observe, i was never contacted by them even with the disaster in LIvorno where the zombie nazis literally destroyed all they could about the arian religion since at least I860. This whole thing disgust me deeply. What the hell do we learn about solidarity in christianity or buddhism or hinduism if then religious arians are turned after death into religious robotic preachers who live more like hermits than having to do with preserving their own culture from falling apart maybe opening a library or whatever in leghorn?

Last edited:

MartinTower

I met a lot of eastern masters, lineage holders, what i noticed about them is they are kind hearted, instead this s..h..s have eyes that are mirrors of the fog, they look kind of soulless, only interested in writing vedanta, iranian, tibetan, ancient history etc... If you would put a robot typing on a keyboard that would be an arian.
I guess the erotic energy of the magia sexualis or tantra or whatever is drawn to their writings. The axis mundi is a macrocosmic mouth hole of the magi scribe.

MartinTower

When they died they became in a state of hurry proportionate to how many years early they could ascend to the black hole dimension in their cosmic heart. Like in the case of this forum 20I6 was the year to ascend and this 2022 would mean i killed myself in the other dimension. In twin peaks return there were doppelgaenger, a white and a black. Black means killed without time in nothingness so from 20I6 till now i was black in nothingness.
Who decides if someone is earlier on on a killing machine like this or later on? Noone apparently because the white pawns are inexistent, no notice was sent to me or others that the meat machine started. It is just plain cruel.

A girl noticed that there might be some link between the red room of rapists and murders and the black lodge in twin peaks. Little Doctor did not mention the monster of florence but allegedly the blackk nazis and military and fake zombi monks of florence had to do with him. My guess is that when they lost their erotic ascension their faces became black instead of white and their sexual urges changed as well. Ronconi, another zombie, mentioned once in an interview, unwillingly he looked scared and unsure if he could reveal this secret becasue maybe the founders of Opus Dei that today are in the NASA could have had revenge, that the nazi zombies used to have initiation with girls before going to war.
My guess is these girls were not erotic at all, they were old widows praying on their victims (the androginous doppelgaenger are female man). If the dragon is not born it becomes a widow instead of virgin mary.

MartinTower

What is of the Ordo Bucintoro of today the Causa Nostra? I never herared of them and not even of the heretic bishop of Vienna. There is something f..d up about what they became after death but if you watch twin peaks return you see how they look like in the black lodge, they speak with robotic voices going backwards, they walk backwards, they attack physically like machines (Douggy Jones andd the dwarf).. Do you like this gift from the egg God of easter island of a new life? I cenrtainly not.

TimeFlipper

Where did you find that info Timeflipper? Thank you for the fine kind words. It is just inspiration due to a million mantras between 2002 and now. Unfortunetely prayers and not reading researching anything to develop feeling and intuition was not the way i had to go to escape my second death. It looks like the Gods were looking for a scribe and they found an homer simpson with a rosary. I am unfortunetely not a kind man anymore, the nazis and italian military turned out to be a..h..les and they even threathen me with revenge if i continue my researches for truth. So i won't help them, i will leave this world burn in a third world nuclear war in 2025. I am planning where to migrate to avoid the nuclear disaster in the northern emisphere, what do you suggest? I'm thinking of Lagos Nigeria. Africa could be far enough in the case of nuclear winter.

In this forum was opened end 20I5 what i can now define as "mirror world" or a "space time tunnel in the ancient time of the gods". It is like the fog mirror of untersberg apparently, they only had another axis mundi instead of that. I discovered there was a religious arian descendence related to bishop Hudal. He was austrian and the teutonic arians were austrian and tirol people. The letter moved in the jungle of south america and created a village, from this you can understand how much they hate society or a new young generation. They don't give a f..k of solidarity even though they are pagan christians androgine people. The dragon changes them into something inbetween transformer robots and milk sucking animals. They just observe, i was never contacted by them even with the disaster in LIvorno where the zombie nazis literally destroyed all they could about the arian religion since at least I860. This whole thing disgust me deeply. What the hell do we learn about solidarity in christianity or buddhism or hinduism if then religious arians are turned after death into religious robotic preachers who live more like hermits than having to do with preserving their own culture from falling apart maybe opening a library or whatever in leghorn?
The where abouts of the info you requested in your opening line, was just a quick general search on the internet...Sometimes my internet searches takes me places i dont expect to be taken too...I believe you will discover for yourself where to migrate prior to the nuclear disaster, it might be neither of the areas you mentioned..

MartinTower

Tell me what is Bob, i saw the same name both in twin peaks as well as on the page of supposed extraterrestrials. In multiple cases they call themselves Robert.