Time Travel Pattern?

MartinTower

It is because the earth god is made out of smoke like in twin peaks and creates vortexes around people eyes energy. It creaates literally dream worlds.

MartinTower

Very interesting in your link alpha centauri it mentions that a stone was given to him, we know stones have vibrations maybe it was cause of the stone that they had their experience. Maybe Alien God Isais used the stone oor alien meteorite as a memory transfer medium?

MartinTower

That stone was then given to Cathars, then to Templars in France, was briefly in possession of Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Illuminati, was later in the hands of Edwar Bulwer-Lytton who wrote his famous novel The Coming Race, and then his son took it back to the Lords of the black stone in Vienna.
Vienna again...

MartinTower

I don't believe much in this guy Cobra, from what i know Aldebaran Aliens are very dangerous and their vibration is a vibration on a plane of death. Theey don't like people too curious about what it does not relate to humans and humans alone, they are Gods. These beings are behind Dyatlov Pass murders.

MartinTower

The mountain at that pass was called Mountain of Death. They could be all death mountains, places where this plane and that of the dead is more thin and the undergound world does not like the living.

alpha centauri

No it is not a genetic it is something like the gnosis would be a space time tunnel in the mind of arians that connects them to a dimension of the dead like the myths of the green man and men kidnapped by fairies near hills.. It is an holographic space time tunnel that vibrates with mirrors with the eyes of the arians.
It is like the green god creates these men from his savage dimension and they wonder lost in this world or the find the way to change their imaginery and find the source code to arians history. The green god sleep. The genetic part i don't know how it it is connected to it but if you research ancient history you find a connection to the caucasian area of indoeuropean people and to siberian people that woould be the nordic aliens. Arians are like in twin peaks faces with a black hole and a meteorite inside with one foot in this dimension and the other in the dimension of the alien god and are drawn to axis mundi on earth that are mirror worlds of the black hole the have inside. Their black hole and the outside black hole point like a magnet to an inner north.
I havent heard about that, or do you know anybody that has experienced this?

It is not just the ancient siberians, there should be many sacred mountains in the world. Even the Kailash for examplee same thing as Untersberg people feel like time slows down. At untersberg times slows down and they might disappear for 3 hours and it was only one in their heads.
Were you at the Untersberg?

MartinTower

LIke one said one on this forum, from a black hole you don't come back you belong to the dragon on the other side if you have a black hole microcosm. Dante Alighieri for example went to an axis mundi where there was a monastery on it and most probably when he died he belonged to the dragon of the axis mundi and lived as an alien in another life without being able to communicate all this to anyone other than other abducted people. They are created with a disability of the holy speech, they cannot talk about things that pertain to the truth on the black hole..

No i was not at the Untersberg but it is not far from where i live, i might check it out.

MartinTower

The black hole made Dante age in the mirror dimension till he discovered the way inside his heart black hole and became invisible to the all seeing black hole eye of the dragon.