Time Travel Question 2

AnthonyGiarrusso

What is the proper response to somebody who has had three people come up to him claiming they were time travelers from their past visiting their future now in 2024? They claimed they came from the past and one of them claimed they were from as far back 1971, but was only supposed to time travel 20 years into the future, but traveled 53 years in the future instead.

Should this person A. Ignore them. B. Help them out. or C. send them to an asylum. ???

NOTE: (No this didn't happen to me.)

Mayhem

Zenith
Not Sure there is a proper response to that.... All on the same day:)?

What about somewhere between A+B, half help them out ask them first what they want ?

Wind7

Staff
If three people came up to me with this,
I would probably end up helping.

1706842277134.png

After they've talked me down from the nearest tree....That is......(cough)

;)

Tron1

What is it with your kidneys? Was that the trade off? Would you.? I know I would if they attacked me there are cameras everywhere. They would tell the truth.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What is the proper response to somebody who has had three people come up to him claiming they were time travelers from their past visiting their future now in 2024? They claimed they came from the past and one of them claimed they were from as far back 1971, but was only supposed to time travel 20 years into the future, but traveled 53 years in the future instead.

Should this person A. Ignore them. B. Help them out. or C. send them to an asylum. ???

NOTE: (No this didn't happen to me.)

Ask for proof.

MODAT7

What is it with your kidneys? Was that the trade off? Would you.? I know I would if they attacked me there are cameras everywhere. They would tell the truth.
The kidney remark was more to Ein's organ harvesting response to the first question. With my health problems, my organs aren't worth harvesting.