Time Travel, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Phoenix Project, Montauk and Orion Technology

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Time Travel, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Phoenix Project, Montauk and Orion Technology Part 6

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Time Travel, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Phoenix Project, Montauk and Orion Technology Part 7

Krish

Well, I waited for someone to ask for it...and TimeFlipper did that...

The experiment was a very high magnetic encasement of the ship. They probably used heavy duty flux generators to achieve the need framework. The point was to deflect radar and nothing more.

But what happened is that it created a dimensional pass through of the ship. Normal magnetic fields should not do that. So, whatever they used...both DC and AC and amount and positions etc...caused it ...

But when the ship started to move through the dimension...our dimensional people (the Grays) saw it since they live next door in a dimensional set.

So, they had to put a stop to the mess but they could not fix the damage.

From that point on, I am sure we are still doing those experiments but in a controlled fashion. The Grays do use high level like 50,000 Tesla space ships to come our way and back...and I think they are at least 250,000 years in to it...so, one of these days, we will too...The Indian old documents do provide the recipe for that high magnetic fields....and I think the Nazis tried that...but what happened...no one knows..

Presently we are like 50 Tesla...anything more, the product disintegrates....

That is it...the real story...

(For time travel...I think you need much higher amount of Flux...much much higher)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Opmmur Regarding the 4th Reich Prof, its my opinion they are already operating in Europe, coexisting with the vile corrupt unelected unaccountable EU club and Angele Merkel`s Germany...The EU tells every member of Europe what to do and interferes with our judicial system with their worthless unnecessary "laws", one example being Human Rights....They say if a person comes into our country on an EU passport and later we discover that they have murdered or raped people in their own country, then we cannot deport them them back to their country of origin because their lives may be in jeopardy!!..But where are the Human Rights of our people who could be murdered or raped??.
And yet our government still allow this to happen over here!!...Complete and utter stupidity that only Nazi`s could come up with..

TimeFlipper

The experiment was a very high magnetic encasement of the ship. They probably used heavy duty flux generators to achieve the need framework. The point was to deflect radar and nothing more.

But what happened is that it created a dimensional pass through of the ship. Normal magnetic fields should not do that. So, whatever they used...both DC and AC and amount and positions etc...caused it ...

But when the ship started to move through the dimension...our dimensional people (the Grays) saw it since they live next door in a dimensional set.

From that point on, I am sure we are still doing those experiments but in a controlled fashion. The Grays do use high level like 50,000 Tesla space ships to come our way and back...and I think they are at least 250,000 years in to it...so, one of these days, we will too...The Indian old documents do provide the recipe for that high magnetic fields....and I think the Nazis tried that...but what happened...no one knows..

(For time travel...I think you need much higher amount of Flux...much much higher)
You are correct in that the original experiment was for creating radar invisibiliy for ships, this was soon dropped in favour of the attention to create the Atomic Bomb...They quickly discovered that the phasing of the two counter electronic-rotating beams were wrong, and what they achieved was actually time-travel...No disrespect to ancient Indian involvements, but we had our own scientists and physicists joining together to come up with the math..electronics and the engineering involved in the time-travelling....Einstein..Tesla..John Von Neumann..Hilbert..Thomas Townsend Brown...Kron..

They were using Electro-magnetics and not pure magnetism, which was attempted back in 1936 with no results...The Greys did observe the experiment but were in no way involved in it...Then there was a realisation that the time-wave being created from the experiment would return back to this earth within 20years, and scientists had to come up with an electronic "damping system" to lessen the disastrous effects from that returning time-wave, which they successfully did on Aug 12 1963, exactly 20years after the experiment....As for which of our stories is accurate, that is for our other member to decide on, as i dont want to become involved with any meaningless arguments as to your opinion or mine mate :)

Krish

You are correct in that the original experiment was for creating radar invisibiliy for ships, this was soon dropped in favour of the attention to create the Atomic Bomb...They quickly discovered that the phasing of the two counter electronic-rotating beams were wrong, and what they achieved was actually time-travel...No disrespect to ancient Indian involvements, but we had our own scientists and physicists joining together to come up with the math..electronics and the engineering involved in the time-travelling....Einstein..Tesla..John Von Neumann..Hilbert..Thomas Townsend Brown...Kron..

They were using Electro-magnetics and not pure magnetism, which was attempted back in 1936 with no results...The Greys did observe the experiment but were in no way involved in it...Then there was a realisation that the time-wave being created from the experiment would return back to this earth within 20years, and scientists had to come up with an electronic "damping system" to lessen the disastrous effects from that returning time-wave, which they successfully did on Aug 12 1963, exactly 20years after the experiment....As for which of our stories is accurate, that is for our other member to decide on, as i dont want to become involved with any meaningless arguments as to your opinion or mine mate :)

I thought I said the same thing....I am at a loss...

As to Indians...I did not say anything....on the recipe that Germans went to India to find it...it was written by others...

...and if you want to talk about Indians...you can read this...(I was looking for the German recipe from India including Swastika...and found this...)

How India Bailed Out The West In World War II - Swarajya

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Actually you said, The experiment was a very high Magnetic encasement of the ship..and also you said, But what happened is that it created a dimensional pass through the ship..Normal Magnetic fields should not do that....I felt certain that you were thinking about Electromagnet energy and not a Magnetic field, and i suppose i was being a bit churlish when i altered your Magnet field to an Electromagnetic field..please accept my apology...

You said that the old Indian documents do provide the recipe for that high magnetic field....And that was what made me put the names of the men who were involved in the Philadelphia Experiment back in 1943..I hope i cleared up your concerns :)