Time Travel, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Phoenix Project, Montauk and Orion Technology

Krish

Not a problem...we both are talking the same thing...here is an explanation...

1. Magnetic are always Electromagnetics - that is one of the primary forces. Nature creates Magnets using lighting...thus electrons...and humans use electricity to make magnets...so, we should be OK here...

2. The Grays move in space...as to all UFOs...because of high magnetic fields. If USA has such a device, it is from the Roswell or whatever UFOs. Indian Vimanas had the same mechanism...Those people are now in Mizar Star systems (perhaps!). One can do a remote view or connect to the Akashic Records to find out on this technology. So, we should be OK here. (if you have the gift, you can know that too - I always thought one or more in Paranormalis are gifted...so I am careful as to what I say)

3. This is a new one: I am not worried about Indians per say against Whites....or Chinese etc. During Ramayana time frame, I was Blue eyed Blonde. In the last two births, I was a French and then an Italian...before that I was Chinese...So, I do not care about that structure.....Again with gift, you can check me out. One of my friend in Norway just told me my past incarnations...one of them was in Iran (Persia)...that was interesting...

Your call...

Last edited: