Schematic Time Travel Unit 12/14/85

steven chiverton

Hi Steve can you post a picture of how you setup your design. I am new at electronics. I am in Oz as well.
which one the hdr stm or the one above ive built some of them before but the space time modulator and hyper dimensional resonator i have still the space time modulator ive modified and still have but like always no vortex i can find to operate them over or on

TimeFlipper

which one the hdr stm or the one above ive built some of them before but the space time modulator and hyper dimensional resonator i have still the space time modulator ive modified and still have but like always no vortex i can find to operate them over or on
Allegedly the Delta Time Generator produces Vortexes/Wormholes, of different frequencies...I cannot understand why i havent thought about mentioning this before cobber :rolleyes: :D..

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

just instructions gibbs told everyone.
DONT use it without faith in god.

Monica Brannan learned the hard way.
her kid died, she got cancer and her husband divorced her after she used the hdr once.

steven chiverton

Allegedly the Delta Time Generator produces Vortexes/Wormholes, of different frequencies...I cannot understand why i havent thought about mentioning this before cobber :rolleyes: :D..
hey time flipper you haven't tested your device out yet haven't you otherwise we be getting some great news from you on your successes , anyhow if you haven't got it doing what you said it dose then what would be the missing element in the design of your delta time antennae, these days things dont get results cause of missing details and data like the Vimana which no one has ever built a model of or prototype and got it working and the details are so edited even the drawings and plans like details are crappy at best ,