Schematic Time Travel Unit 12/14/85

Time_Travler2021

i designed a newer better electromagnet to handle our 240 vac and for extra measures i brought a 240 to 110-120 v ac convertor to , my electromagnet core is mild steel 2 inches in diameter. my hdr witness well is 21 awg wire 2 wires twisted say litz wire type same for the rubbing coil and not flat thin type but disc shaped, my electromagnet has high temperature polyamide capton tape the proper stuff for transformer and coil winding i add few layers between each layer of coper wound and the finish i used high temperature silicon rescue tape , my electromagnet design can run for hours and not get hot or overheat like some have reported with the steven Gibbs poorly designed electromagnet

i designed a newer better electromagnet to handle our 240 vac and for extra measures i brought a 240 to 110-120 v ac convertor to , my electromagnet core is mild steel 2 inches in diameter. my hdr witness well is 21 awg wire 2 wires twisted say litz wire type same for the rubbing coil and not flat thin type but disc shaped, my electromagnet has high temperature polyamide capton tape the proper stuff for transformer and coil winding i add few layers between each layer of coper wound and the finish i used high temperature silicon rescue tape , my electromagnet design can run for hours and not get hot or overheat like some have reported with the steven Gibbs poorly designed electromagn

Last edited:

Time_Travler2021

I think Gibbs reluctance to prove his product actually works speaks largely for itself in terms of a lack of confidence in his own product which is not a good look to any potential customer. I'm going to delve deeper in to the rabbit hole with learning from Emery Smith, Google his page and read his bio , and he does hold discussions online but it's a paid service, he is incredibly smart, military background, remote viewing, tons of info about aliens and gov etc , he's not allowed to tell you anything per say but he will answer any of your questions you ask him.
I think that is true. For a customer who wants to know more about the HDR and if it really works, there's not much to go with only blog reviews. There are many criticisms about the device, I think my doubt is with the physical time travel element which is claimed with the HDR. The reviews on austral travel into different time realities does work.

roadaxe

I think that is true. For a customer who wants to know more about the HDR and if it really works, there's not much to go with only blog reviews. There are many criticisms about the device, I think my doubt is with the physical time travel element which is claimed with the HDR. The reviews on austral travel into different time realities does work.
The physical travel is one aspect but astral is another , and looking at both options one of them would suffice for proof the device can work, let's say for argument sake to show the device can work the seller could visit a potential customer in astral form if the physical travel isn't tangible.

roadaxe

i designed a newer better electromagnet to handle our 240 vac and for extra measures i brought a 240 to 110-120 v ac convertor to , my electromagnet core is mild steel 2 inches in diameter. my hdr witness well is 21 awg wire 2 wires twisted say litz wire type same for the rubbing coil and not flat thin type but disc shaped, my electromagnet has high temperature polyamide capton tape the proper stuff for transformer and coil winding i add few layers between each layer of coper wound and the finish i used high temperature silicon rescue tape , my electromagnet design can run for hours and not get hot or overheat like some have reported with the steven Gibbs poorly designed electromagnet
That sounds impressive but... have you travelled using your device?

Time_Travler2021

I
That sounds impressive but... have you travelled using your device?
I agree evidence would be beneficial for the HDR for physical time travel. However, I did come across a video of steven Gibbs using a time antana and he actually shows a portal opening. It may be a video from the HDR kid or Carlos X. When I looked and tried to track the video down, I think it must have been taken down. Also, I have experimented with the STM and this also works. I have astral travelled back to 1919 in my own area. I even spoke to someone of that era, it was a very odd experience, I can't explain it.

roadaxe

I

I agree evidence would be beneficial for the HDR for physical time travel. However, I did come across a video of steven Gibbs using a time antana and he actually shows a portal opening. It may be a video from the HDR kid or Carlos X. When I looked and tried to track the video down, I think it must have been taken down. Also, I have experimented with the STM and this also works. I have astral travelled back to 1919 in my own area. I even spoke to someone of that era, it was a very odd experience, I can't explain it.
That sounds really incredible, where do you get a STM from? And you say you can't explain it but at least I would like to here about this in finer detail and if you did this once you have kept using the device and can travel now?

steven chiverton

ive never had any luck with the stm as you need to run the ground clip to an era of a vortex and theres no vortex around my area to use so i just have to wait till oneday i find one

Time_Travler2021

That sounds really incredible, where do you get a STM from? And you say you can't explain it but at least I would like to here about this in finer detail and if you did this once you have kept using the device and can travel now

ive never had any luck with the stm as you need to run the ground clip to an era of a vortex and theres no vortex around my area to use so i just have to wait till oneday i find one
I think the STM takes longer I used the device for three hours and I fell asleep, it actually worked. The HDR had a quicker effect due to the electromagnet and caducous coil. I seen some of your video's steve on youtube, they were really good. What are your thoughts on adding a caducous coil on the space-time modulator (stm).

steven chiverton

never thought about trying to ad a caducous coil on the stm as it being battery operated it may not do anything yet as far as i can tell

steven chiverton

That sounds really incredible, where do you get a STM from? And you say you can't explain it but at least I would like to here about this in finer detail and if you did this once you have kept using the device and can travel now?
i built mine from the original stm schematics in the reports by steven gibbs i just have 2 modified ones no test yet as no vortex to test them on ,