Time travel using HZ frequency and crystals ?! Please advise;

steven chiverton

in my experiment when feeding low frequency sinewaves into a water proofed speaker the water arranges in a pattern and the smooth reflection off the ceiling about is disrupted but in my video you can see on the water a bright yellow mystery patterns and even the ceiling reflection dosent have that much light reflecting on the surface of the water before i switched on the frequency so where it come from is a mystery but that light is the same color light i got from igniting hho gas in my past experiments and even from inside a poly ethylene lined tube which was yellow plastic on the outside and inside was a thick black polyethylene lining and this yellowy flash penetrates it easy ive got that video never been uploaded to YouTube before , anyhow with sinewaves frequencies fed into a speaker of water at higher frequencies the very surface reflection on the surface of the water is distorted as the surface structure of the water which shows that clear ceiling reflection is disturbed in such a way you can see it as the water still looks smooth and fine but if you lower your head to a certain position the reflection is effected by higher frequency sound waves on the water so it goes from a clear reflection before i turn the signal generator on to a distorted blury reflection so the crystalline structure of the reflective surface of the water is effected thus altering the reflection on its smooth surface

steven chiverton

unknown yet water has a memory it knows everything thats been submerged in it may including time travel aquatic crafts for i can say besides its so big the oceans and the memory effect of water it may know about things we dont yet know time travel is just one

Harte

Excuse where can i find this time travel equation ?
Regarding General Relativity, there are various ones - depending on the source of gravity and the motion of the observer. You can find those here:
Gravitational time dilation - Wikipedia

In Special Relativity, there is only one. This is it:
1660865605777.png

Both of these describe travel into the future.
There are no other time travel equations.

Harte

vp8671

I have listened to the entire interview and the magic formula is f=1/t , really ? this is the regular relationship between frequency and period. I Hope my sketch done in 3 minutes, will clear ideas once and for all

Attachments

• 1660893741915.jpg
    1660893741915.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 19

Sorgfelt

There is no such thing as HZ frequency, unless you admit you just made it up. Hz is the abbreviation for Herz which just means cycles per second which is the definition for frequency. From all that I've read about time travel, you either need a lot of power and/or strong oscillating magnetic fields. Crystals won't cut it.

Harte

To say it takes a lot of power is a massive understatement.
As far as we know today, to actually time travel requires a closed time-like curve in spacetime, sometimes referred to as a wormhole.
While wormholes might be common at the quantum level (and only for a tiny fraction of an instant,) creating and enlarging one requires massive amounts of energy - on the order of the amount of energy in the mass of the entire observable universe. On top of that, maintaining such a loop requires negative energy - a concept that only has reality in mathematical physics. No one knows what negative energy would even be in the real world.

Harte

Harte

There are some solutions for the spacetime geometry of certain classes of Black Holes that might allow it - but there are other solutions for that same geometry that do not.

Harte