Time travel

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
What exact year did you time travel to? And did you see anyone who's famous?

scott93257

What method does your time device employ to achieve time travel? EMF, Singularity, or other? Also what state's past did you travel in to? If you were to visit New Mexico, there are plenty of legendary people that lived here back in the 1800's such as Billy the Kid, Doc Holliday, and Sheriff Pat Garrett. Lot of history here.

Last edited:

scott93257

I've got some plans. I am headed back to the 90's to see my parents again before they were killed. Can't change the past or prevent their death as if I tried to they would die a different way. Just to see their smiling faces again, if even from a distance, is good enough for me.

Angelface239

I've got some plans. I am headed back to the 90's to see my parents again before they were killed. Can't change the past or prevent their death as if I tried to they would die a different way. Just to see their smiling faces again, if even from a distance, is good enough for me.
Okay, I did something in my past that negativity affected the timeline of my present and my life in it as well, I am not sure if it is even possible to change my past to change what I did.

scott93257

You can arrive at your own past but once you move forward in that past at a normal rate, the timeline will begin to converge and that past will really have nothing to do with your past. So in theory you would create a new timeline where things are slightly different.