Time traveler amulet?

Secretman3811

People make a lot of false claims just saying. Never believe until you have seen 100% proof
you don't know for sure if you try them......i try the creepyhollow one and it work not the time travel but Astral Projection but i was to scare to jump out of the body the creature was there with two long horns. look at me so i saw it you said that Astral Projection not real there is million of people have claim have astral Projection.

IlluminatiArchbishop

i try the astral projection but i could not jump out because of t his cre

true but vp8671 was joking around with me i have many thing happen to me so if he want to joke about Paranormal stuf i take it serious i don't joke around stuff like Ghost,and other thing happen to me
Yeah he needs to realize some people take this very serious and will believe most anything he posts and others post

IlluminatiArchbishop

you don't know for sure if you try them......i try the creepyhollow one and it work not the time travel but Astral Projection but i was to scare to jump out of the body the creature was there with two long horns. look at me so i saw it you said that Astral Projection not real there is million of people have claim have astral Projection.
I never said astral projection is not real I did say I am not spiritual and do not believe in time travel

Secretman3811