Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeraldOfTruth

i dont know if you ever took time travel lesson, but here in this time line i wrote the rule of it all,
just by being here and stating what you said, clearly broke rule number 5 wich is never reveal, about who you are, second, you should know that in a 4 year timeline from now, most people here will be dead from the instauration of the new world order, , only few of us will have survive, either by surrounding to the NW0 or fighting it, i highly doubt you are what you claim, especially since there is nothing else than just word, even if now you would interfer with anyone here, the temporal time line would correct the direction of event, as they are predestine, even you should know this, there is a temporal time line directive, to either help you if you are stuck in time, or if you need ressource while you are in another time line, plus the divergeant time line that would creat an alternate time line, so its up to you, ive been at this for 20 years of my life and a lot of people still dont know half of what i did in real life,

Whatever rules you established are not the rules we abide by in 4283. I can reveal myself because nobody would believe me enough to make a difference.

4 years is not enough time for the NWO to get the power they need. They are still 400 years off.

There are no alternate timelines. There is only one, this one. Time has changed numerous times, but it has all been on the same and only line.

There is no such thing as fate. Mankind makes it own fate.

Herald, I understand that you are tired of the same old questions and the request for a proof. But We need something to grasp :) i don’t know how hard it is for you to travel. To prevent the headlines wording change you could make a photo of the newspaper.

Photos and videos can be edited. It would not work as evidence. Rather than worry about the wording, it is the events themselves that are important.

COVID-19 cases will spike in London due to the rampant disregard for social distancing. People will die in Hong Kong in opposition to the new National Security Bill. And Boris Johnson will push 'no deal Brexit' due to the threats the EU has made.

Last edited:

FutureMax

I meant take the photo now or tomorrow and upload it here before the 9th. So now way of editing. Anyway...I am curious. All the best, max

HeraldOfTruth

Is there a cooldown period for your time machine use?

Yes, it takes about an hour for the heat generated by the electromagnets to radiate off, although we can partially mask the heat signature if we need to avoid detection. If you’ve seen the videos of UFO’s appear hot in thermal imaging, it is because of this. The heat generated is radiated to the outside layer of the machine where it can disperse into the air.

TimeFlipper

Hm. I grow tired of arguing the issue of proof. I will not be supplying anything further than the headlines. Furthermore, it is still possible for the exact wording to change due to my description of them, just as it is possible for lotto numbers to change. I'm sure you have heard of the butterfly effect? I have previously stated that what I say here will not change the ultimate future, even if events leading to it may change. This is no less true now than when I first said it.

Let's compromise. The events will still occur, of that I am certain. If for some reason the wording changes or the events occur too early or late, I will provide proof of my own, instead of proof based on something you asked of me. That should help control the butterfly effect. And perhaps I will include a surprise or two for some of you.

Here comes the first excuse from the fake time traveller, @HeraldOfTruth who now wants to "COMPROMISE" with us!! :ROFLMAO:...
He wants to provide, "proof of his own" :fp: , instead of what I asked him to do which was to tell us what the headlines will be from 3 different UK newspapers on July 9th 2020....He used the Butterfly Effect for the basis of his ridiculous and pathetic excuse :ROFLMAO:..

NO NO NO Mr HeraldOfTruth, you told us clearly what those headlines were going to be from 3 different UK newspapers on the 9th of July 2020 and you cannot make up any excuses to escape from that...No compromises!!..

You now have the chance to tell us the truth, most of us on Paranormalis don't believe you are a time traveller anyways...On July 9th this month I will be providing the photographs of the REAL headlines from the 3 different newspapers that you chose, and alongside those postings will be what YOU said were going to be the headlines on those 3 newspapers, that will obviously be totally different to the REAL ones, you know it and I know it!!….YOU already failed our member Einsteins time travel test also!!:ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

HeraldOfTruth

Here comes the first excuse from the fake time traveller, @HeraldOfTruth who now wants to "COMPROMISE" with us!! :ROFLMAO:...
He wants to provide, "proof of his own" :fp: , instead of what I asked him to do which was to tell us what the headlines will be from 3 different UK newspapers on July 9th 2020....He used the Butterfly Effect for the basis of his ridiculous and pathetic excuse :ROFLMAO:..

NO NO NO Mr HeraldOfTruth, you told us clearly what those headlines were going to be from 3 different UK newspapers on the 9th of July 2020 and you cannot make up any excuses to escape from that...No compromises!!..

You now have the chance to tell us the truth, most of us on Paranormalis don't believe you are a time traveller anyways...On July 9th this month I will be providing the photographs of the REAL headlines from the 3 different newspapers that you chose, and alongside those postings will be what YOU said were going to be the headlines on those 3 newspapers, that will obviously be totally different to the REAL ones, you know it and I know it!!

Tell yourself what ever helps you sleep at night. Something as insignificant as wording is exceedingly simple for a ripple in time to change. The events described will occur, and that is enough proof for me.

TimeFlipper

Tell yourself what ever helps you sleep at night. Something as insignificant as wording is exceedingly simple for a ripple in time to change. The events described will occur, and that is enough proof for me.

Why not just tell us the truth that you lied to all of us and leave it at that?
The "events" that you said will occur, the 3 newspaper headlines of yours, will NOT occur...Both of us know that!! :ROFLMAO:..

8aak

@HeraldOfTruth I have a question for you, and when you answer this, I will know if you are real or not. Is time linear or is time a circle/sphere, like a quantum loop?

ThumberOne

Let's compromise. The events will still occur, of that I am certain. If for some reason the wording changes or the events occur too early or late, I will provide proof of my own, instead of proof based on something you asked of me. That should help control the butterfly effect. And perhaps I will include a surprise or two for some of you.
Sure why not. Don't forget if the events don't happen at all. If the wording change I am still holding you over the details.
Also I prefer if you asked @Einstein to give you another chance with his test.

Status
Not open for further replies.