Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron1

Give us Wednesday lottery numbers for Quebec. Well see if you are for real then I'll give you real. I've already witnessed it.

Tron1

Funny only me and Dr Z talk real about time travel. These people or kids don't know nothing even how to make a time machine. We accomplished that in 2002 before they were born.

TimeFlipper

Whatever rules you established are not the rules we abide by in 4283. I can reveal myself because nobody would believe me enough to make a difference.

4 years is not enough time for the NWO to get the power they need. They are still 400 years off.

There are no alternate timelines. There is only one, this one. Time has changed numerous times, but it has all been on the same and only line.

There is no such thing as fate. Mankind makes it own fate.

Photos and videos can be edited. It would not work as evidence. Rather than worry about the wording, it is the events themselves that are important.

COVID-19 cases will spike in London due to the rampant disregard for social distancing. People will die in Hong Kong in opposition to the new National Security Bill. And Boris Johnson will push 'no deal Brexit' due to the threats the EU has made.

The covid-19 spike in London, the people dying in Hong Kong, and Boris pushing for a no deal Brexit, are all VERY likely to happen....Therefore DONT try and use that as your "proof/evidence" of time travelling :ROFLMAO:...Thanks to recent news reports, even I could predict events like that happening in the very near future! :ROFLMAO:..

You are obviously very worried about your own wordings that you put on the 3 newspaper headlines for July 9th, that now you are trying to make up another excuse for getting the wordings totally wrong, by saying "events" are more important for "evidence" of time travel than wordings....Utterly pathetic excuse....Whats the next excuse going to be? :ROFLMAO:..

HeraldOfTruth

The covid-19 spike in London, the people dying in Hong Kong, and Boris pushing for a no deal Brexit, are all VERY likely to happen....Therefore DONT try and use that as your "proof/evidence" of time travelling :ROFLMAO:...Thanks to recent news reports, even I could predict events like that happening in the very near future! :ROFLMAO:..

You are obviously very worried about your own wordings that you put on the 3 newspaper headlines for July 9th, that now you are trying to make up another excuse for getting the wordings totally wrong, by saying "events" are more important for "evidence" of time travel than wordings....Utterly pathetic excuse....Whats the next excuse going to be? :ROFLMAO:..

Please remember that you are the one who asked me to go get those headlines. You can’t ask for them as proof and then say that it was easy to predict. From where I’m sitting, you are the one trying to make excuses for when the events I described do in fact happen.

You clearly do not understand the effects of traveling through time, but I can’t really blame you. It is still only a concept in this time.

ThumberOne

If you mean the question that he has not asked me yet, it has no answer. It appears to be a trick question. If he is asking for an answer to a question he has not asked, it does not matter how far into the future I go, he will never have asked the question.
How about this you answer my question today while I provide you the questions and answers 2 days after you depart. I have already thought of the question and answers already no chance of the butterfly effect affecting it. You can get them both like the newspapers and post it.

HeraldOfTruth

How about this you answer my question today while I provide you the questions and answers 2 days after you depart. I have already thought of the question and answers already no chance of the butterfly effect affecting it. You can get them both like the newspapers and post it.

If the events don’t occur as I described, then I will agree to this. It is a much better method than Einstein’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.