Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBBrawler

1. Biden's VP will be Keisha Lance Bottoms.

2. No, he does not finish his term. He was only able to make it to the beginning of his third year.

3. Donald Trump dies of natural causes on September 19th, 2032. He was still useful to the Deep State as a businessman, so he was spared. He never re-enters the political scene aside from idle commentary and the occasional disgruntled tweet.

4. Maxwell is 100% guilty, but she will die before sentencing. She will however name four individuals that were involved before she is 'silenced'.

5. The Apollo moon landings were real. The astronauts were not exposed long enough for any significant impact from the radiation.

6. They push the mission back until 2026, but they do send a team of astronauts to land on the moon, to study and explore. NASA does not send people to Mars until 2053. Space X sends them in 2041. A small colony of NASA scientists and other renowned volunteers from across the globe is installed on the moon in 2144. The project was scrapped in 2152 after a technical failure caused by negligence that killed 2 people. If the failure had occurred only an hour before, it would have been more than a dozen.

7. No, it does not. The technology they would need to do so is actually being heavily debated and experimented with, however it was made public.

8. It would not be easy to keep track of those traveling into deep space, not with how many people would jump at the chance. Far too many things could go wrong. Especially if there is a hostile extraterrestrial force out there capable of hiding themselves from even us. If the people of Earth began to suddenly spread throughout space in swarms, what do you think they would do?

9. There are no ruins of an ancient civilization in Antarctica, and Obama never actually visited Antarctica in 2016, if that is what you are referencing. Biden however was very familiar with the region and his work there was focused on climate change.

1B. I do not know. It is not something that has lasting consequences after the information blackout, so there is no information to give even as speculation.

2B. The Egyptians built the Great Pyramid of Giza. Scientists have already discovered when it was built, between 2580-2560 BC or so. It is a tomb, treasure horde, monument to revered pharaohs, and most importantly, something the pharaohs believed would help them ascend to godhood after death.

@HeroldOfTime, thanks for your detailed answers to my more current events questions which should soon prove whether you are telling truth about your time traveling abilities.

13) As to your response to my questions #1 & 2, What does President Joseph Biden die from / how does he die? VP Keisha Bottoms obviously then becomes President. Who then becomes her VP?

14) You previously stated that Joseph Biden is not part of the Deep State like Trump is & is one of the good guys. Explain. I just can't see that as Biden has been an entrenched politician for the past approximately 40 years & has enriched himself & his family through his political positions; reference his & his son Hunter Biden's involvement in Ukraine with Hunter being appointed to the Board of Directors of Burisma energy company there where Hunter received outrageous compensation for having practically no previous experience in the position & Joseph in his own words engaging in quid pro quo to get the lead Ukrainian government prosecutor investigating their corruption investigation removed from office supposedly to thwart the investigation.

15) Regarding your response to my question #5, how does Ghislaine Maxwell die before sentencing; assassination / claimed suicide or something else? Who are the 4 persons that she names, & are they arrested/charged & eventually found guilty & serve prison sentences? Does the information she supply point to not just child sex trafficking & abuse by those named individuals but child ritual sacrifice / killings by them &/or others?

16) Regarding your response to my question #6, how many landing missions on the moon occur during the 2026 to near future after that period? Do they eventually locate structures or evidence of ancient visitation there? Does the US eventually establish as base(s) there or are there already US military facilities/bases there since you said the Apollo landing missions did occur?

17) Regarding your response to my questions #1B), how could you not be able to answer the question when you are able to answer my questions #1 & 2) from the same upcoming time period? You previously mentioned an information black out resulting from unknown means. I am sure that you have heard about the QAnon/posts phenomenon & Trump & members of his US intelligence agencies administration being linked to it. QAnon claims that there will be an Internet & cable & TV outage that will occur when his law enforcement administration officials begin making arrests related to my question #5 & other illegal activities involving the so called Deep State & officials from the past Obama administrations & that he will likely use the US emergency broadcast facilities to communicate with the public about what is going on. Said information black out is supposedly to be caused by the Deep State players.

18) You previously mentioned that a relatively short WWIII will occur in 2072 over non-renewable energy resources caused by a United Nations edict. What are the start & end dates; how many will die in it; what countries are allied during it; what is the outcome of it / who wins it? You mentioned that in your time that the US only consists of the contiguous 48 states, that Hawaii was an independent nation & that Alaska is no longer a part of the US. Did the US lose Alaska in WWIII & what country does it belong to now (Canada or Russia)? Are nuclear weapons or other hi-tech weapons used during the WWIII?

19) You previously mentioned that your time machine / craft utilizes dark matter & creates miniature black holes to achieve the time travel. I have been watching a company out of Northern NJ caused Brilliant Light & Power for the past approximately 5 years that was founded & is headed by a Dr. Randall L. Mills who has created an alternative energy product(s) (one being the SunCell) creating practically limitless energy generation utilizing according to him a previously unknown form of Hydrogen called Hydrinos that are obtained by splitting Hydrogen from water molecules. He claims that they (i.e., Hydrinos) are the main component of or that it is the Dark Matter of the universe & that his research involving them & his technology confirm the classical model of physics. Note: I may be off a little on the concepts & statements as I am not a scientist. You can reference their website that is the company name. They seem to have high level investment funding & some high level persons on it's Board of Directors. Are you aware of Dr. Mills & the company & what is your take on the technology & will the company be successful in releasing the technology to the public for off-grid energy generation? Does the technology jive with your technology regarding Dark Matter & your time machine processes utilizing it?

I look forward to your continued responses to my questions. I am sure I will think of some more that can test your accuracy of upcoming events before the end of 2020 & into the next presidential administration.

Last edited:

ThumberOne

@Mayhem's response mattered for that question because they were the one to ask it.
Why can't you answer the question? This iz not really a private message chat. I am. Sure there will be people that don't understand how modern full-spectrum imaging works reading this thread.

Edit: When you time travel do you show up somewhere in space or do you show up on Earth?

Last edited:

HeraldOfTruth

@HeroldOfTime, thanks for your detailed answers to my more current events questions which should soon prove whether you are telling truth about your time traveling abilities.

13) As to your response to my questions #1 & 2, What does President Joseph Biden die from / how does he die? VP Keisha Bottoms obviously then becomes President. Who then becomes her VP?

14) You previously stated that Joseph Biden is not part of the Deep State like Trump is & is one of the good guys. Explain. I just can't see that as Biden has been an entrenched politician for the past approximately 40 years & has enriched himself & his family through his political positions; reference his & his son Hunter Biden's involvement in Ukraine with Hunter being appointed to the Board of Directors of Burisma energy company there where Hunter received outrageous compensation for having practically no previous experience in the position & Joseph in his own words engaging in quid pro quo to get the lead Ukrainian government prosecutor investigating their corruption investigation removed from office supposedly to thwart the investigation.

15) Regarding your response to my question #5, how does Ghislaine Maxwell die before sentencing; assassination / claimed suicide or something else? Who are the 4 persons that she names, & are they arrested/charged & eventually found guilty & serve prison sentences? Does the information she supply point to not just child sex trafficking & abuse by those named individuals but child ritual sacrifice / killings by them &/or others?

16) Regarding your response to my question #6, how many landing missions on the moon occur during the 2026 to near future after that period? Do they eventually locate structures or evidence of ancient visitation there? Does the US eventually establish as base(s) there or are there already US military facilities/bases there since you said the Apollo landing missions did occur?

17) Regarding your response to my questions #1B), how could you not be able to answer the question when you are able to answer my questions #1 & 2) from the same upcoming time period? You previously mentioned an information black out resulting from unknown means. I am sure that you have heard about the QAnon/posts phenomenon & Trump & members of his US intelligence agencies administration being linked to it. QAnon claims that there will be an Internet & cable & TV outage that will occur when his law enforcement administration officials begin making arrests related to my question #5 & other illegal activities involving the so called Deep State & officials from the past Obama administrations & that he will likely use the US emergency broadcast facilities to communicate with the public about what is going on. Said information black out is supposedly to be caused by the Deep State players.

18) You previously mentioned that a relatively short WWIII will occur in 2072 over non-renewable energy resources caused by a United Nations edict. What are the start & end dates; how many will die in it; what countries are allied during it; what is the outcome of it / who wins it? You mentioned that in your time that the US only consists of the contiguous 48 states, that Hawaii became an independent nation & that Alaska is no longer a part of the US. Did the US lose Alaska in WWIII & what country does it belong to now (Canada or Russia)? Are nuclear weapons or other hi-tech weapons used during the WWIII?

19) You previously mentioned that your time machine / craft utilizes dark matter & creates miniature black holes to achieve the time travel. I have been watching a company out of Northern NJ caused Brilliant Light & Power for the past approximately 5 years that was founded & is headed by a Dr. Randall L. Mills who has created an alternative energy product(s) (one being the SunCell) creating practically limitless energy generation utilizing according to him & previously unknown form of Hydrogen called Hydrinos that are obtained by splitting Hydrogen from water molecules. He claims that they (i.e., Hydrinos) are the main component of or that it is the Dark Matter of the universe & that his research involving them & his technology confirm the classical model of physics. Note: I may be off a little on the concepts & statements as I am not a scientist. You can reference their website that is the company name. They seem to have high level investment funding & some high level persons on it's Board of Directors. Are you aware of Dr. Mills & the company & what is your take on the technology & will the company be successful in releasing the technology to the public for off-grid energy generation? Does the technology jive with your technology regarding Dark Matter & your time machine processes utilizing it?

I look forward to your continued responses to my questions. I am sure I will think of some more that can test your accuracy of upcoming events before the end of 2020 & into the next presidential administration.

13. The ultimate cause is dementia, though his death occurred when he exited a vehicle and lost his footing hitting his head during the fall. The VP of Keisha Lance Bottoms will be Michelle Obama.

14. Biden may have been influenced by some ideas spread by the Deep State, however that is true for a very large number of people; That is why is is so difficult to tell who is truly affiliated with them. One of Biden's main purposes in Ukraine was to root out those of the Deep State there, the source of corruption in Ukraine. That is precisely why the actual Deep State has tried so hard to discredit Biden and his family. As for the money his son made there, it was less for his contributions to the company and more for political reasons, that is true. But it is not about Ukraine interfering with US affairs, it is about Biden doing his best to help a suffering country. He is fighting the good fight.

15. Her death was reported as a suicide by hanging. I will not name them, because it could change the outcome of her sentencing or even her revealing the information. However, three of them are found guilty and sentenced to several lifetimes in prison. The other appears to have been a scapegoat, and not aware of what the rest were doing. Sacrificing children has been a ritual among Illuminati members for as long as they have existed. This is done with children who do not conform to the indoctrination of Illuminati beliefs. Evidence of it will not be discovered for a few more years, further into the investigation as they track down reported members tied to Maxwell and Epstein.

16. The only space missions in this century have already been noted. The 2026 mission consisted of three separate landings of manned spacecrafts. After the failed installation on the moon in 2152, a base is not installed on the moon again until around 3300. No signs of ancient civilizations on the moon have been found.

17. This is because the situations in 1&2 have a notable lasting effect after the information blackout. It is not possible to differentiate the vacancies that occurred during Trump's term and Biden's at this time. As for QAnon I have already made a statement on them, however it does appear to be the same information blackout source. The fact that they are aware of it as well means that it is likely a planned Deep State operation to erase any information that exposes or threatens to expose it's true actions.

"QAnon appears to be part of the plot to draw more followers to Trump. Trump has often supported many conspiracy theories, and QAnon is the latest banner being flown by the Trump campaign in order to gather the more open-minded individuals that lurk on the net. However, it is far too convenient that he "knows all of the cabal's wrongdoing" without being a part of it, does it not? A bit too convenient that those being accused of involvement are mostly enemies of Trump, or have spoken out against him, in order to mix some falsehoods into his truths. "

18. WW3 Begins in 2072 and ends in 2076. I not recall the exact tally, but it was around 8,300,000 deaths worldwide. WW3 is won by those who sided with the UN. Alaska was taken by Russia in 2072 and captured by Canadian forces in 2074. Nuclear weapons and large vehicle-mounted laser weapons are used in WW3, along with hypersonic missiles and prototype cloaking technology among a few technologies not publicly released.

All I will say about who opposes who is that Russia, China, and North Korea are the main figureheads of UN opposition.

I have previously stated this, by which I refer to the smaller countries that sided against the UN. - "I will not say who was involved on which sides because that could change things beyond expectations."

19. The technology described by BLP does not ever reach the point of being viable. It is not accepted by the Standard Model, or what replaces it in the future. It was a potential explanation for observable phenomena, but was ultimately not correct.

I look forward to more questions, and I hope I am able to answer them to your satisfaction.

HeraldOfTruth

Why can't you answer the question? This iz not really a private message chat. I am. Sure there will be people that don't understand how modern full-spectrum imaging works reading this thread.

Edit: When you time travel do you show up somewhere in space or do you show up on Earth?

It's not that I can't answer it, but would like to discuss it in detail with the person who showed interest in it. Of course if he does not reply by the time I come home from work tonight, I will answer regardless.

We always land in space when doing long jumps in time, because the calculations become more complex and more prone to deviations as the distance in time increases. If we are just jumping a matter of minutes, hours, or days, then the deviations in where the machine lands in the past are typically no more than a few millimeters.

On that note, I must begin getting ready for work. I will still be able to answer a few questions for the next hour, but I may not get to them all if there are as many as there have been recently.

FutureMax

Yeah right. Most people hate their job I guess. So they are not interested to talk about it :) I love my job. So: what are you doing for living ?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Your test was a joke, it was flawed from the start. Not worth anybody's time, certainly not mine.

You didn't like my test? You refused to take it. Like I said before I've had one person successfully pass the test. After that he didn't like the limelight anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.