Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeraldOfTruth

You didn't like my test? You refused to take it. Like I said before I've had one person successfully pass the test. After that he didn't like the limelight anymore.

I tagged you in my opinion of your test, and why it was flawed. It doesn't matter how far into the future I would have gone, you would never have asked the question.

HeraldOfTruth

Yeah right. Most people hate their job I guess. So they are not interested to talk about it :) I love my job. So: what are you doing for living ?

I suppose that might be true. I love my job as well, though it does have stressful moments that are not encountered in 4283.

I am a vegetarian restaurant manager at a family-owned business, specifically in the kitchen. I got the idea after attempting to find a place that served good tofu, but it is practically non-existent in the US even at supposed Asian restaurants. I needed a job and often have no time to cook for myself while focusing on my main mission after my day job, and it worked out perfectly. One of our specialty items is my thin-crust tofu wasabi-alfredo pizza with mushrooms and spinach. The second most popular is my sweet and spicy apple curry, with sweet potatoes and mixed peppers, served with tofu-fried rice including carrots and peas. Another popular item is my cheesy pita tofu crostata stuffed with buffalo sauce and mashed potatoes.

What is your occupation?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Probably should have lead with that, no? Though if you look back, I agreed to do the same thing if the headlines are wrong.

Well then you can still take the test. Just let me know and as soon as I see the answer I'll post the question.

HeraldOfTruth

Well then you can still take the test. Just let me know and as soon as I see the answer I'll post the question.

As previously discussed, the trip through time will not be worth it unless the headline events don't occur, which would indicate a change in time. Time is not a toy, and I will not risk changing it even minutely unless there is a very good reason. Please be patient until tomorrow.

Also, you still seem to be misunderstanding how it works. If I have to tell you the answer to even prompt you to post the question, you will never post the question because it was never answered. You must post the question a day or so in the future regardless, so that when I go there, the question exists in however many days, allowing me to bring the answer to the past.

NIXIE

Why don't you just go back to your future now and leave us alone you liar. haha

Way too many contradictions to be true:

While originally many scientists supported the Many-Worlds Interpretation, it was discovered that alternate timelines cannot physically exist. There is only one timeline, and it CAN be altered. That is why time travel is dangerous. However, it is also inevitable.
Paradoxes, however, do not traditionally exist. Time Loops do not exist either, unless a pilot repeatedly returns to the same moment in time of their own will. Time Travelling to the same moment results in the destruction of the physical matter occupying the space of the chosen time, as it is forcefully dispersed during the Time Landing. The destroyed matter is simply broken down into it's base elements. It is still possible to meet yourself if you travel to the same time in a different region of space. This is because space and time are bound together by a force most easily compared to quantum entanglement. What happens to space happens to time, and vice versa. It is also possible to kill your Grandfather, yourself, or whatever family member you choose. It will not erase your existence, because once the human body has time travelled, the universe has already cemented your existence in the new region of time. If, however, you returned to your future after doing so, nobody would know you. There would be no record of you, but you would still exist. There is no such thing as Fate, and in 4283 nobody openly believes in religion. Everyone left contributes to the growth of humanity through science. Before I left, I was even informed that soon a machine sturdy enough to observe the Big Bang would be completed and ready for full-scale testing. Currently, we believe that the Big Bang was the implosion of a primordial supermassive black hole that could have been larger than the Lanikea Supercluster. Furthermore, it is believed that there was more than one "Big Bang". It would explain why many regions of space seem to expand faster or slower than others, likely due to the size or strength of the exploding black hole in that region. In this time you call them "White Holes" but they are believed to emit several different colors of light due to other forms of electromagnetic radiation being consumed throughout time as well. I wish that I could return to participate in the mission, but I believe I will be spending the next several decades in this time in order to observe and document events.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
As previously discussed, the trip through time will not be worth it unless the headline events don't occur, which would indicate a change in time. Time is not a toy, and I will not risk changing it even minutely unless there is a very good reason. Please be patient until tomorrow.

Also, you still seem to be misunderstanding how it works. If I have to tell you the answer to even prompt you to post the question, you will never post the question because it was never answered. You must post the question a day or so in the future regardless, so that when I go there, the question exists in however many days, allowing me to bring the answer to the past.

You let me know you are leaving for the future. That will guarantee I will post the question. Of course you can be right back to post the answer. Which then prompts me to immediately post the question. At least that's the way I've done it before.

I'm off for a couple of hours. See you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.