Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

8aak

Another question @HeraldOfTruth Someone important you dies from a car accident. Let’s say it’s a female. If you go back in time to save her would something inexplicably happen that she would die of another cause at that same exact moment that she died, or would you be able to save her from her death and she would be able to live on?

NIXIE

Nixie, a while ago you claimed to have the schematics of a working time machine. Pls send this to herald. Let’s see what he thinks about it.

Why does no one remember that I had those back in 2005 in the other timeline/dimension and how the disk was first taken by my mom after she got a phone call the same evening that I share the .pdf online and then the disk was stolen from her purse moments before I was about to take the disk back after she told me they were making her take that away from me and I actually heard the front door of my house slam closed by whoever took the floppy disk... Like the next day my mom's freemason brother who was in the know and had a pc repair shop reset our pc.

As time goes on I am recalling more and more about the true circuit and I am so tempted to try to build a machine but I don't think it will lead me anywhere good...

HeraldOfTruth

Another question @HeraldOfTruth Someone important you dies from a car accident. Let’s say it’s a female. If you go back in time to save her would something inexplicably happen that she would die of another cause at that same exact moment that she died, or would you be able to save her from her death and she would be able to live on?

I know of the theory you speak of, but it doesn’t hold in future understanding. Saving her would be entirely possible.

NIXIE

And what contradictions would those be? I can guarantee they only appear contradictory to those who do not understand the complexity of time.

As you said:
"
While originally many scientists supported the Many-Worlds Interpretation, it was discovered that alternate timelines cannot physically exist. There is only one timeline, and it CAN be altered. That is why time travel is dangerous. However, it is also inevitable.
"
-Untrue, I believe it is more like a combined "Peak-a-boo/Many-Worlds Interpretation" -from mankind's perspective, but not from GOD's!
-To confirm this, I have seen "Thee Outer Bands" of many timelines in a vision that Jesus gave me(Where we were both there floating way above a big spectrum of concurrent and very live timelines.
-The Outer Bands (As Jesus called them) was a way God realized/created to monitor all action across the whole spectrum of the time-scape or multiverse... It consisted of many pinkish/red strands or bands that were the live timelines and you could see white lights traveling back or forth when someone would time travel. Some of the timelines even seemed to twist around other ones. There were many timelines displayed from left to right and the distant horizon was way back in the past and the "dark ages" actually did look stormy and dark. Jesus told me that was because of all the evil going on back then (like satanic stuff).

-Oh, I think I should give some due credit for that "Combined Interpretation" to some version of Niels Bohr, who I met on a short walk right up the street from my house when I was like 6 years old... I should also mention that that version of Niels Bohr was staying in the the same Research&Discovery room as some versions of Albert Einstein and Nicola Tesla that were asked by some other rogue time-traveler version of me(who I never was) to join him there to work on some project(s) to enhance solar cells. But I think the "Combined Interpretation" quickly or eventually becomes apparent to any true and experienced time-traveler. Well, I think that combined interpretation is what that Niels Bohr was trying to explain to me anyway, maybe I am confused because of all the time that passed...oh well... He was still learning English language then I think he said; minor detail, but might clarify things for some people.

"
Paradoxes, however, do not traditionally exist. Time Loops do not exist either, unless a pilot repeatedly returns to the same moment in time of their own will.
"
-Wrong again. There are many possibilities and paradoxes of time travel.

"
Time Travelling to the same moment results in the destruction of the physical matter occupying the space of the chosen time, as it is forcefully dispersed during the Time Landing. The destroyed matter is simply broken down into it's base elements. It is still possible to meet yourself if you travel to the same time in a different region of space. This is because space and time are bound together by a force most easily compared to quantum entanglement. What happens to space happens to time, and vice versa.
"
-Haven't you heard of displacement? That is what I know occurs when you arrive in another time, but maybe a very over-powered machine would result in material destruction... I remember my time traveler friend talking to me about this and this tidbit but I cannot remember what he was saying about this post now...

"
It is also possible to kill your Grandfather, yourself, or whatever family member you choose. It will not erase your existence, because once the human body has time travelled, the universe has already cemented your existence in the new region of time. If, however, you returned to your future after doing so, nobody would know you. There would be no record of you, but you would still exist.
"
-Still a little confused and contradictory to the facts of true time-travel...

"
There is no such thing as Fate, and in 4283 nobody openly believes in religion. Everyone left contributes to the growth of humanity through science. Before I left, I was even informed that soon a machine sturdy enough to observe the Big Bang would be completed and ready for full-scale testing. Currently, we believe that the Big Bang was the implosion of a primordial supermassive black hole that could have been larger than the Lanikea Supercluster. Furthermore, it is believed that there was more than one "Big Bang". It would explain why many regions of space seem to expand faster or slower than others, likely due to the size or strength of the exploding black hole in that region. In this time you call them "White Holes" but they are believed to emit several different colors of light due to other forms of electromagnetic radiation being consumed throughout time as well. I wish that I could return to participate in the mission, but I believe I will be spending the next several decades in this time in order to observe and document events.
"
-This is your saddest attempt/batch of lies.. I knew people that went back to see Jesus Christ alive and they followed Him around in some cases and witnessed His Crucifixion.

Last edited:

8aak

Goodbye forum. I’m never coming back here. There are no time travelers here. Time travelers don’t exist. Atleast not the way you people think of. Goodbye, even though my goodbye probably won’t even matter, as I’m not even a real member here.

HeraldOfTruth

As you said:
"
While originally many scientists supported the Many-Worlds Interpretation, it was discovered that alternate timelines cannot physically exist. There is only one timeline, and it CAN be altered. That is why time travel is dangerous. However, it is also inevitable.
"
-Untrue, I believe it is more like a combined "Peak-a-boo/Many-Worlds Interpretation" -from mankind's perspective, but not from GOD's!
-To confirm this, I have seen "Thee Outer Bands" of many timelines in a vision that Jesus gave me(Where we were both there floating way above a big spectrum of concurrent and very live timelines.

"
Paradoxes, however, do not traditionally exist. Time Loops do not exist either, unless a pilot repeatedly returns to the same moment in time of their own will.
"
-Wrong again. There are many possibilities and paradoxes of time travel.

"
Time Travelling to the same moment results in the destruction of the physical matter occupying the space of the chosen time, as it is forcefully dispersed during the Time Landing. The destroyed matter is simply broken down into it's base elements. It is still possible to meet yourself if you travel to the same time in a different region of space. This is because space and time are bound together by a force most easily compared to quantum entanglement. What happens to space happens to time, and vice versa.
"
-Haven't you heard of displacement? That is what I know occurs when you arrive in another time, but maybe a very over-powered machine would result in material destruction... I remember my time traveler friend talking to me about this and this tidbit but I cannot remember what he was saying about this post now...

"
It is also possible to kill your Grandfather, yourself, or whatever family member you choose. It will not erase your existence, because once the human body has time travelled, the universe has already cemented your existence in the new region of time. If, however, you returned to your future after doing so, nobody would know you. There would be no record of you, but you would still exist.
"
-Still a little confused and contradictory to the facts of true time-travel...

"
There is no such thing as Fate, and in 4283 nobody openly believes in religion. Everyone left contributes to the growth of humanity through science. Before I left, I was even informed that soon a machine sturdy enough to observe the Big Bang would be completed and ready for full-scale testing. Currently, we believe that the Big Bang was the implosion of a primordial supermassive black hole that could have been larger than the Lanikea Supercluster. Furthermore, it is believed that there was more than one "Big Bang". It would explain why many regions of space seem to expand faster or slower than others, likely due to the size or strength of the exploding black hole in that region. In this time you call them "White Holes" but they are believed to emit several different colors of light due to other forms of electromagnetic radiation being consumed throughout time as well. I wish that I could return to participate in the mission, but I believe I will be spending the next several decades in this time in order to observe and document events.
"
-This is your saddest attempt/batch of lies.. I knew people that went back to see Jesus Christ alive and they followed Him around in some cases and witnessed His Crucifixion.

I don’t think you know what contradictions actually are. I didn’t contradict anything other than your misguided beliefs that I have witnessed the complete impossibility of.

All you managed to state was that you believe what I said is untrue, without any kind of supporting evidence aside from someone else’s words and visions that do not resemble any proven phenomenon.

Furthermore, I addressed religion much more directly in later posts.

NIXIE

I don’t think you know what contradictions actually are. I didn’t contradict anything other than your misguided beliefs that I have witnessed the complete impossibility of.

All you managed to state was that you believe what I said is untrue, without any kind of supporting evidence aside from someone else’s words and visions that do not resemble any proven phenomenon.

Furthermore, I addressed religion much more directly in later posts.

You contradict the truth/science of time travel.
I am letting you know that I know you are lying, but I guess you want to keep the game going because you are just that dedicated or bored...
-Sorry I didn't read your latter posts but I know the truth about THE SON OF THE TRUE GOD, so I don't know why people would give up on Him if they could time travel back to witness it or collect that data to bring back to your strange and far too distant fantasy future.

ps.- People like you might be the reason some people don't believe people like me(who is not making anything up)! Thanks a lot buddy!

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Everybody keeps asking @HeraldOfTruth questions, but overlook the obvious fact that he is making up fantasy stories in an attempt to try and back up his claim of being a "real" time traveller from 4283 :ROFLMAO:..

Tomorrow on July 9th, it will be proved that he is not a bona fide time traveller, but is simply an ordinary young guy with a desire to bring attention to himself through pretence :fp:..

Status
Not open for further replies.