Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThumberOne

I got the headline at 9pm in the UK. I still don't think they will change very much, however I will of course honor my agreement if you are not convinced by the news.
He said: look at the online news at 9pm.
I will check the newspapers website at 9pm

9PM in the uk is earlier than 9PM in the US due to time zones

I don't think you know how the live updates on the internet work.

Check back at these websites, the ones I looked at for the headlines, until 9pm. You will see the headline articles update a few times over the day, especially Express and the Guardian.

Latest UK and World News, Sport and Comment | Express.co.uk
The Times & The Sunday Times
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's UK edition | The Guardian

That isn't even the right "The Times". Good effort, though?

Plus, the Express clearly has an article on no-deal Brexit in what you displayed, just from the perspective of Merkel instead of Boris. Brexit talks end without agreement – EU admit 'significant' difference in opinions
According to the article that doesn't sound like a final push. There is two more headlines

Brussels insists a deal is still possible in the coming weeks. The spokesman said: “We are working on an agreement.”

TimeFlipper

I don't think you know how the live updates on the internet work.

Check back at these websites, the ones I looked at for the headlines, until 9pm. You will see the headline articles update a few times over the day, especially Express and the Guardian.

Latest UK and World News, Sport and Comment | Express.co.uk
The Times & The Sunday Times
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's UK edition | The Guardian

That isn't even the right "The Times". Good effort, though?

Plus, the Express clearly has an article on no-deal Brexit in what you displayed, just from the perspective of Merkel instead of Boris. Brexit talks end without agreement – EU admit 'significant' difference in opinions

You are spouting utter Bullshit, everyone can see that...I showed the headlines that YOU stated would be the headlines on the UKs Guardian, Financial Times and Daily Express for today 9/7/2020, and they were completely and hopelessly WRONG to what those headlines in reality are saying for today :ROFLMAO:..

Even now you are saying that the UK Financial Times newspaper for today was WRONG!!...OK then, show all of us what it does say then!!…Come on lets see what it says :ROFLMAO:...I invite any of our members to check the Headlines for the UK Financial Times today, and copy it onto Paranormalis...Infact check ALL 3 of the UK newspaper headlines for The Guardian, The Daily Express and of course the Financial Times :ROFLMAO:..

I wasn't interested in what Merkel had to say about Brexit Talks without an agreement, it WASNT a headline and it WASNT Boris who said it..
All you are doing is desperately trying to dig yourself out of a huge hole that YOU put yourself into!! :ROFLMAO:...Here is todays Financial Times headline for today again, that you say is fake...Now go and show us what it SHOULD say :ROFLMAO:..

HeraldOfTruth

You are spouting utter Bullshit, everyone can see that...I showed the headlines that YOU stated would be the headlines on the UKs Guardian, Financial Times and Daily Express for today 9/7/2020, and they were completely and hopelessly WRONG to what those headlines in reality are saying for today :ROFLMAO:..

Even now you are saying that the UK Financial Times newspaper for today was WRONG!!...OK then, show all of us what it does say then!!…Come on lets see what it says :ROFLMAO:...I invite any of our members to check the Headlines for the UK Financial Times today, and copy it onto Paranormalis...Infact check ALL 3 of the UK newspaper headlines for The Guardian, The Daily Express and of course the Financial Times :ROFLMAO:..

I wasn't interested in what Merkel had to say about Brexit Talks without an agreement, it WASNT a headline and it WASNT Boris who said it..
All you are doing is desperately trying to dig yourself out of a huge hole that YOU put yourself into!! :ROFLMAO:...Here is todays Financial Times headline for today again, that you say is fake...Now go and show us what it SHOULD say :ROFLMAO:..

View attachment 9289

It's funny that you have to lie about what newspaper is even in question, to try and hide the truth...

That is not the right Times... It is not the Financial Times... :ROFLMAO: I never said what you posted was fake, only that it wasn't the right paper.

TimeFlipper

It's funny that you have to lie about what newspaper is even in question, to try and hide the truth...

That is not the right Times... It is not the Financial Times... :ROFLMAO: I never said what you posted was fake, only that it wasn't the right paper.

Ok then, YOU show us what the Times Newspaper is saying, and i can guarantee 100% that it WONT say what YOU said it would...Come on be a good boy and let us all see what its saying! :ROFLMAO:..

HeraldOfTruth

9PM in the uk is earlier than 9PM in the US due to time zones

According to the article that doesn't sound like a final push. There is two more headlines

Yep, there is still 5 1/2 hours left. Something @TimeFlipper is having a hard time understanding it seems.

Perhaps not, but there is still more time for what happened in today's talks to be discussed and lead to to the decision.

TimeFlipper

Yep, there is still 5 1/2 hours left. Something @TimeFlipper is having a hard time understanding it seems.

Perhaps not, but there is still more time for what happened in today's talks to be discussed and lead to to the decision.

You are only delaying the inevitable outcome...Are you still denying the fact that the Daily Express and the Guardian will be different to what i have already shown everybody? Prove it :ROFLMAO:

HeraldOfTruth

You are only delaying the inevitable outcome...Are you still denying the fact that the Daily Express and the Guardian will be different to what i have already shown everybody? :ROFLMAO:...

View attachment 9291

View attachment 9292

They already ARE different...

This is the current Express headline
Italy warns EU single market faces obliteration as Merkel and Macron's masterplan on brink

Edit: @TimeFlipper, Oh look it changed again...
This is going to hurt! Brexit alarm bells ring as Lagarde makes bleak prediction for EU

This is the current Guardian headline
Boots to cut 4,000 jobs as John Lewis to shut eight stores, putting 1,300 jobs at risk - business live

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

2 points here..Neither of those "additions" are the actual "headlines" to the UK Daily Express, The Times or the Guardian, they can NEVER change!...Also they DONT even support the headlines that you yourself stated, and never will...

Anyone can check out for themselves including our fake time-traveller, the headlines for the 3 UK newspapers for today...Iam putting the actual headlines for The Times, The Guardian, and the Daily Express, that i copied 2 minutes ago....All you have to do is type into your internet provider, (Front Pages of the UK Newspapers Today 9/7/2020 The Papers BBC News), and this is what you will discover now and even later...

Attachments

• _113299592_times.jpg
    _113299592_times.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 1
  • _113300000_express.jpg
    _113300000_express.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.