Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeraldOfTruth

2 points here..Neither of those "additions" are the actual "headlines" to the UK Daily Express, The Times or the Guardian, they can NEVER change!...Also they DONT even support the headlines that you yourself stated, and never will...

Anyone can check out for themselves including our fake time-traveller, the headlines for the 3 UK newspapers for today...Iam putting the actual headlines for The Times, The Guardian, and the Daily Express, that i copied 2 minutes ago....All you have to do is type into your internet provider, (Front Pages of the UK Newspapers Today 9/7/2020 The Papers BBC News), and this is what you will discover now and even later...

View attachment 9293

You are completely ignoring the fact that I have repeatedly mentioned and LINKED TO the pages I am speaking of. You can delude yourself however you please.

TimeFlipper

You are completely ignoring the fact that I have repeatedly mentioned and LINKED TO the pages I am speaking of. You can delude yourself however you please.

Yes, you can LINK as many pages as you want to, however those LINKS are NOT updates for the HEADLINES that cannot be changed, and neither are they relevant to what YOU said would be shown on the HEADLINES on the front pages of, The Times, The Guardian, and The Daily Express today. (which I will showing again for everybody to see very shortly)...The only deluded person here today is YOU @HeraldOfTruth :ROFLMAO:..

HeraldOfTruth

As I'm sure most of you realized from the first post, this entire story is exactly that- a story.

One that you will be able to read for free in the future... That is something I CAN guarantee!

Everyone on Paranormalis who helped make this social literary experiment into a reality will be receiving a free copy of the book when it is released. The reactions I received here would be the same style of responses a real time traveler might experience, which is why I did this experiment. This experiment was never intended to last longer than the result of my first prediction, which ended up being one short week.

I understand that to some it may be a massive deception, however the modern political ideas are all still very relevant topics, to say nothing of the technological advancements we could see. If the Illuminati DOES exist, can you say that this interpretation of their strategy isn't probable? It is PRECISELY these thought experiments that may one day shape history into something as wonderous as I describe in the far future, or to a future as bleak and blooded as how I described in the next few hundred years.

We cannot always know the truth, but what we do with the information we can collect is what is important.

Last edited:

ThumberOne

As I'm sure most of you realized from the first post, this entire story is exactly that- a story.

One that you will be able to read for free in the future... That is something I CAN guarantee!

Everyone on Paranormalis who helped make this social literary experiment into a reality will be receiving a free copy of the book when it is released. The reactions I received here would be the same style of responses a real time traveler might experience, which is why I did this experiment. This experiment was never intended to last longer than the result of my first prediction, which ended up being one short week.

I understand that to some it may be a massive deception, however the modern political ideas are all still very relevant topics, to say nothing of the technological advancements we could see. If the Illuminati DOES exist, can you say that this interpretation of their strategy isn't probable? It is PRECISELY these thought experiments that may one day shape history into something as wonderous as I describe in the far future, or to a future as bleak and blooded as how I described in the next few hundred years.

We cannot always know the truth, but what we do with the information we can collect is what is important.

@TimeFlipper called it.

HeraldOfTruth

I did mean it when I said I would not be leaving after the 9th.

I will still be here to discuss the theories that I am basing the "framework of the future" on with anyone interested. I understand much of it cannot be done yet, but it should all be very possible if certain required conditions are met in the future, such as as more efficient energy sources.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.